Quantcast

Diamond Plate Bashring - look!

dwaugh

Turbo Monkey
May 23, 2002
Bellingham, Washington ~ U.S.A.
Captain Crunch said:
Smooth out those holes and edges and you have something there boys!

Too cheap a price though, you'll devalue the bashring market with those sweatshop prices....
Yeah, we smooth the edges down... its too cheap? I thought that 15 was asking too much for that.... Want one?

Hey Kai, are you helping my friend with his broken RM9? He's my "buisness partner" for these bashrings, maybe if you can get him a good deal, he can get you a good deal on these bashrings if you want one. We also have Lexan.

dwaugh

Turbo Monkey
May 23, 2002
Sven tha Viking said:
can you make different bolt patterns? i need a 5x74 28t max bash gaurd. it's a 28t granny ring from a 5x110 crank set. i'm running a cut down 5-110 spider on my x-drives and using just the 28t, suppose u could make a lexan one that small?
Hmmm, send me a PM with all of the dimensions and I'll see what I can do.

punkassean

Turbo Monkey
Feb 3, 2002
SC, CA
Radius those edges and that thing is sweet. I don't like diamond plate but that looks cool. My HS metal shop days are some my finest memories of school. I ended up getting a fabrication job for a race shop after HS and now I do tons of fab related to my job. Good stuff, I wish you luck if fabrication is your career path!

oly

skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
Witness relocation housing
In our metals class we just melted down brazing rod into gold nuggets, made throwing stars on the spot welder, and tridents from the welding rod...... well, that was untill our real teacher returned from a trimester on medical leave... then he had all our asses in a sling. I got out of metals and went to wood shop the next year. There our teacher told us how they made hash pipes from huey chopper spare parts in nam.... No kidding!

dwaugh

Turbo Monkey
May 23, 2002
Monkeybidnezz said:
Looks tight...the holes look a little close to the edge, is there nuf material there to take some hits?
Yeah, the measurements for the holes are taken directly from a race face bashring.

My friend took it home last night and did all of the edges up so it looks good. :cool: