Quantcast

diamondbackUSA doesn't celebrate the sabbath?

jumping_jesus

Monkey
Jan 23, 2006
in your mind
yep totally separate entities I know its sad but the bottom line is cycling sucks here in America. As far as it takes the back seat to such things like baseball and football which arent horrible but it also takes a back seat to fat living too and thats the sad part. Trust you me the guys who design bikes for DB are totally all about bikes like the sabbath but no one supports them when they've tried producing bikes of the DH/Freeride category and no body really shows them love. But yeah Raleigh/DB UK is a separate company then Raleigh/DB America. They do have a really cool 6" mountain bike though the mission and the scape goat this bike can take anything your going to throw at it and it will still get you up the hill but its no sabbath. Maybe in the future but we as cyclist need to kick america in the pants and more of our fat americans out riding and not just for recreation.

Last edited:

EVRAC

Monkey
Jun 21, 2004
Port Coquitlam, B.C., Canada
I've contacted both companies on this issue, about a year ago. The us side said no, while the uk side said that they are in negotiations to bring it in. No word since.

Also, the uk site could really use a bit more info on the frame, such as geometry.

Probably if you want one you'd have to order it from a british bike shop and pay through the nose to get it.

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
I think its been mentioned before but there was a guy from Diamondback US at Diablo one of the last weekends with one. I does look good for sure and he had build it up with nice part too. No info on weight and ride.

BeRad66

Chimp
Jan 6, 2008
Sea Town, Wash.
Dudes thats a preaty good price for a g boxx bike say the frame costs 2400 = 500 for a shock then the g boxx is 2000 bucks with hub its a dam good deal i would pay it if i never had to wory about tearing a 100 buck deralure off.

TomBo

Monkey
Jan 13, 2004
Calgary,Alberta
Dudes thats a preaty good price for a g boxx bike say the frame costs 2400 = 500 for a shock then the g boxx is 2000 bucks with hub its a dam good deal i would pay it if i never had to wory about tearing a 100 buck deralure off.
$4460 Gbox Frame + Shock Kit
-1900 (Blindside + DHX5.0)
- 200 (Hope Pro 2 150mm)
- 100 ( X.9 Rear )
- 80 ( X.9 Shifter )
- 30 (Chain )
-------------------------

Using 21 deraillurs in a season priceless.