TN
LMAO! Im glad I didnt...

If these are the cheerleaders...id HATE to see the general population...:rofl:

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
Top Row ... the middle one....that's GOTTA be an avatar :rofl:

edit: not the asian one. YOU KNOW what Im talkin' bout..

Transcend

My Nuts Are Flat
Apr 18, 2002
Towing the party line.
People don't go to Cornell for the cheerleaders. I am pretty sure that the combined IQ of that cheerleading squad is higher than the entire state of Kentucky.

But wow, that's a whole lotta ugly.

J

JRB

Holy crap. And I don't mean it the same way as in the ice skater chick thread. :dead:

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
nobody cares about stupid Phish..er.....the dead.....er whatever the hell it is...

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
BurlyShirley said:
nobody cares about stupid Phish..er.....the dead.....er whatever the hell it is...

lol, i hate the dead, but saying that no one cares about them is like saying rice is unpopular in asia.

dfinn

Turbo Monkey
Jul 24, 2003
SL, UT
narlus said:
lol, i hate the dead, but saying that no one cares about them is like saying rice is unpopular in asia.
I think it's more like saying that the Bears had anything more than a snowballs chance in hell of making it to the super bowl this past season.

w00dy

In heaven there is no beer
Jun 18, 2004
that's why we drink it here
My ex goes there, and may I say that many of the females there look incredible.

I have no explanation for that picture. My high school was the same way. Hot general population, totally busted cheerleaders.

kizzi77

Monkey
Aug 11, 2005
nashvegas
BurlyShirley said:
Top Row ... the middle one....that's GOTTA be an avatar :rofl:

edit: not the asian one. YOU KNOW what Im talkin' bout..

BWAHAHAHA......I wonder which member of the football team got stuck banging her....probably the kicker....only to "prove" he didn't like dudes, or something. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Mike B.

Turbo Monkey
Oct 5, 2001
State College, PA
I do believe syadasti went to Cornell

I'm 45 minutes from the university and they're just as ugly down here. I'm glad I moved here with a fiance because it is slim pickins.

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
a close friend of mine went there.. he is smarter than smart.. i remeber going to a few parties and afterhours.. the girls were alright.. mostly upstae girls.. ive always been a fan of girls from Manhattan..
there used to be tons of cuties though waiting for PMP's .. poor man pizza's .. a huge truck that comes at 2am to feed anyone at cornell

S.K.C.

Turbo Monkey
Feb 28, 2005
Pa. / North Jersey
...my Dad went to Cornell during the late 60's... he was there when they had all the crazy riots and fires. He said he liked it there - at first... parts of the campus were laid out really wierd though - b/c of the geography of the campus you would have to cross these INSANE 100ft. ravines to get from place to place. To do this back in the day you would use a suspended ladder bridge... yup you heard me - like the one at the end of Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom.

So, a lot of times upper classmen would block in freshman on some of these bridges from either end and then SWING the damn thing from side to side... while you're 100 plus feet off the canyon floor.

Not fun.

There is also a high incidence of suicide there because it is so easy to just fall into one of these many gorges... and after seeing the cheerleader pics I can see why.

...needless to say, my Dad wound up transferring the hell outta there to Ohio Weslyan after 2 years.:)

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
I work on campus a lot. They have some hotties going to Cornell. Ithaca is a pretty cool town IMO. I like it there. Cool small town.

MikeD

Leader and Demogogue of the Ridemonkey Satinists
Oct 26, 2001
chez moi
Chick from my high school went to Cornell and ended up in one of the college girl issues of Playboy. Horrible shot, too...she was this tiny bendy gymnast-chick, and they tried to do a topless T&A cheesecake kind of shot with her, which just didn't work at all. I mean, she would've been a lot more at home with her ankles behind...nevermind...

Mike B.

Turbo Monkey
Oct 5, 2001
State College, PA
jdcamb said:
I work on campus a lot. They have some hotties going to Cornell. Ithaca is a pretty cool town IMO. I like it there. Cool small town.
I agree, cool town but I must have missed the hotties.

Ever stick around long enough to ride Shindagin?

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
jdcamb said:

Ithica is one of the most beautiful (gorges) places i've ever been. I went to my cousin's graduation, and my god are there some amazing women there!

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
The girls I remember strolling around Vanderbilt are certainly better looking than that lot.

robdamanii

OMG! <3 Tom Brady!
May 2, 2005
Out of my mind, back in a moment.
All the hot chicks went to IC. And 30% of them were lesbian or bi chicks to boot.

And Ithaca is a great town to spend a day in. Going to school for 4 years in that town had a way of making you want to slit your wrists.