Quantcast

Did anyone see the movie White Girls?

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
It was stupid as hell but goddamn it was funny. There are these two FBI agents and this one always asks the other one gross questions like, who would you do, and death is not an option...Rosie O'Donnell or Janet Reno, and no killing yourself. When the guy answers Rosie O'Donnell, the other guy says...you're SICK...and then when it's his turn to answer the question they always get called to duty...

Then he asks the other one...who would you go down on...Pam Anderson or Carmen Electra...both have yeast infections...HAHAHAHAHA! This movie was a great sick day rental...

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
dh girlie said:
Watch it...it has lots of stupid parts, but it is funny...also, not that you'd care, but when not dressed like ugly chicks the Wayans brothers are hot.
Well I may have to watch it since your taste in funny movies seems eerily similar to mine.

Velocity Girl

whack-a-mole
Sep 12, 2001
Atlanta
dh girlie said:
It was stupid as hell but goddamn it was funny. There are these two FBI agents and this one always asks the other one gross questions like, who would you do, and death is not an option...Rosie O'Donnell or Janet Reno, and no killing yourself. When the guy answers Rosie O'Donnell, the other guy says...you're SICK...and then when it's his turn to answer the question they always get called to duty...

Then he asks the other one...who would you go down on...Pam Anderson or Carmen Electra...both have yeast infections...HAHAHAHAHA! This movie was a great sick day rental...

LOL!! We used to play the "death is not an option" game....when you're bored your mind can up with some sick a** scenarios!

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
dh girlie said:
it was terrible...but it had its moments...specially for a sick day...you doze off you don't miss much!

right :) .........the best part of "white chicks", is when the closing credits appear

you ever watch 'the new guy' ?

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
I Are Baboon said:
Well I may have to watch it since your taste in funny movies seems eerily similar to mine.

Ok...well I'm not saying BUY it or go out of your way to watch it or anything like that...but if you can borrow it and have it on hand for when you have a rainy day or a sick day, then watch it...as I said...it's very stupid but it has just as many if not more funny parts...

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
douglas said:
right :) .........the best part of "white chicks", is when the closing credits appear

you ever watch 'the new guy' ?
No...didn't you think the dance off was funny??? the two FBI agents and their who would you do game? I dunno...maybe it was the nyquil induced haze, but it had some pretty damn funny parts...or...after reading your posts in that some people don't get a hint thread, maybe you're just an uptight asshole! :D :p

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
dh girlie said:
No...didn't you think the dance off was funny??? the two FBI agents and their who would you do game? I dunno...maybe it was the nyquil induced haze, but it had some pretty damn funny parts...or...after reading your posts in that some people don't get a hint thread, maybe you're just an uptight asshole! :D :p

real nice biotch! :D

I couldnt watch the whole movie, that part where that one dude took one of the white chicks to dinner..........I had to walk away after that scene

and GO RENT 'the new guy' !!