Quantcast

Did I get mooned?

BAH

The Red Baron
Sep 29, 2005
America
SO we are obviously taking photos and this woman goes walking right behind the couple. She drops something and instead of bending over gracefully and picking it up, she pull this number. Of course I had to take the photo. SO - was this just a funny moment or did we get somewhat mooned???

J

JRB

Should this woman redirect her life because someone is taking pictures??? I am always confused by that. I try to stay out of folks' way, but if I am taking pics and someone gets in the way, I am not going to be bothered. It's part of sharing the world.

BAH

The Red Baron
Sep 29, 2005
America
loco said:
Should this woman redirect her life because someone is taking pictures??? I am always confused by that. I try to stay out of folks' way, but if I am taking pics and someone gets in the way, I am not going to be bothered. It's part of sharing the world.
whoa! I don't recall saying I was upset, It was a funny moment that I thought was worth sharing. take it easy man!

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
Hey BAH, that couple looks like each other. I see that a lot in the Engagements section (Woman's Sports Section) of the sunday New York Times. Have you noticed that in your travels?

J

JRB

BAH said:
whoa! I don't recall saying I was upset, It was a funny moment that I thought was worth sharing. take it easy man!
It wasn't directected at you. Someone called her a moron, like she had no business there.

It's cool that you apparently don't think you own the world during a shoot. Some people seem like they do.

You are one of the last people that I would accuse of being hot headed. Sorry.

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
Dude's not taking snapshots at the zoo, he making a living shooting a couple in a timed shoot. Show some respect and get the hell out of the way ya hag!

J

JRB

stinkyboy said:
Dude's not taking snapshots at the zoo, he making a living shooting a couple in a timed shoot. Show some respect and get the hell out of the way ya hag!
Yet - I'll bet you're the kind of guy that gets in the way of the bus boy. :think:

J

JRB

Jeremy R said:
Just a simple misunderstanding.
Derek said for them "to show me that lovely smile."
And the woman thought he was talking to her.
She must have thought he said, "show that ass of a MILE". :D