Quantcast

Did my fork guards to match! :D

DH biker

Turbo Monkey
Dec 12, 2004
North East
Metal said:
Why do you care so much what your bike looks like?
What don't you care what your bike looks like...

What about your hair...

or

Your Car that you drive...

or

Your girlfriend...

I can assure that you must care how atleast one of those looks ;)

dfinn

Turbo Monkey
Jul 24, 2003
SL, UT
Metal said:
Why do you care so much what your bike looks like?
Why do you care about why he cares about what his bike looks like? :cool:

my .2c, I think it looks pretty cool. I'm too lazy to ever do anything like that but I like it.

mack

Turbo Monkey
Feb 26, 2003
Colorado
I agree, lets punish him for having artistic talent and being creative. Jeez. :rolleyes:

Bike looks really cool! :thumb:

Metal

President of FRONJ
Oct 17, 2001
Orange County, CA
DH biker said:
What don't you care what your bike looks like...

What about your hair...

or

Your Car that you drive...

or

Your girlfriend...

I can assure that you must care how atleast one of those looks ;)

Just seems like that's all Bullcrew post's on here. I don't know, maybe I'm odd. I would rather ride my bike that make it look pretty. Same goes with my hair (those who know me know I care less), motorcycles and girlfriends. I would rather have a girlfriend that I can have fun and do things with than some high maintenance prom queen. Waaaah, my Gucci shoes don't match my Prada bag.
Proceed to flame on.

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
Metal said:
Just seems like that's all Bullcrew post's on here. I don't know, maybe I'm odd. I would rather ride my bike that make it look pretty. Same goes with my hair (those who know me know I care less), motorcycles and girlfriends. I would rather have a girlfriend that I can have fun and do things with than some high maintenance prom queen. Waaaah, my Gucci shoes don't match my Prada bag.
Proceed to flame on.
dude, after meeting you I know why you're dirty all the time...it's cause you're so low to the ground you pick up more dust than the rest of us... :devil:

OGRipper

back alley ripper
Feb 3, 2004
NORCAL is the hizzle
dfinn said:
my .2c, I think it looks pretty cool. I'm too lazy to ever do anything like that but I like it.
Yeah I agree, and it's just gonna get scratched to hell anyway.

If you're into it, rock it. Just don't whine if it gets scratched when your buddies pile their bikes on top of it for a shuttle run.

TheInedibleHulk

Turbo Monkey
May 26, 2004
Colorado
Metal said:
Proceed to flame on.

I'm with this guy, I get excited about the way my bike lokos for about 30 minutes, the time between when I finish building and start riding.