Quantcast

Did SS get banned or is he just on hiatus?

urbaindk

The Real Dr. Science
Jul 12, 2004
Sleepy Hollar
He's probably been too busy being a hippy (ss: oh yeah that's good stuff) and forgot where he put his password. (ss: dude have you seen my password? pass the chips)

J

JRB

People keep up with that hippie??? :confused:

I'll post his email if you all want to find him.

*that way he'll get spammed to high heaven from pr0n sites. :sneaky:

urbaindk

The Real Dr. Science
Jul 12, 2004
Sleepy Hollar
loco said:
*that way he'll get spammed to high heaven from pr0n sites. :sneaky:
Better to be spammed with pr0n then prawns I suppose.

Mmmm prawn flavored spam. Sounds like something one of my gradschool coworkers from Korea might have eaten.

urbaindk

The Real Dr. Science
Jul 12, 2004
Sleepy Hollar
Secret Squirrel said:
Yep....just threw up a little in my mouth....

Oh I'm sorry. Here does this help?

"Shrimp paste or shrimp sauce, is a common ingredient used in Southeast Asian and Southern Chinese cuisine. It is known as terasi (also spelled trassi, terasie) in Indonesian, kapi in Thai, belacan (also spelled belachan, blachang, balachong) in Malay, and bagoong alamang/aramang in Filipino. It is made from fermented ground shrimp."

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
jdschall said:

"Shrimp paste or shrimp sauce, is a common ingredient used in Southeast Asian and Southern Chinese cuisine. It is known as terasi (also spelled trassi, terasie) in Indonesian, kapi in Thai, belacan (also spelled belachan, blachang, balachong) in Malay, and bagoong alamang/aramang in Filipino. It is made from fermented ground shrimp."
Shrimp paste smells and tastes like a super concentrated version of the Jersey shore, minus the guido BO.

Secret Squirrel

There is no Justice!
Dec 21, 2004
Up sh*t creek, without a paddle
jdschall said:

Southeast asian foods are yum!! Spam is teh suck....mmmm fermented ground shrimp..... :drool:

urbaindk

The Real Dr. Science
Jul 12, 2004
Sleepy Hollar
stinkyboy said:
I like where this thread is headed.

Seems as though it stopped going where ever it was going...

I vote we nominate SS this week's KOF. Next time he nominates himself we can tell him "Hey we made you KOF last week, but you weren't here." He'll hate it!

Secret Squirrel

There is no Justice!
Dec 21, 2004
jdschall said:
Seems as though it stopped going where ever it was going...

I vote we nominate SS this week's KOF. Next time he nominates himself we can tell him "Hey we made you KOF last week, but you weren't here." He'll hate it!
Now I like where this thread is headed....SS as KOF!! [Mr. Burns voice]Exxxxcccellllent....*Finger Pyramid*[/Mr. Burns impersonation]

urbaindk

The Real Dr. Science
Jul 12, 2004
Sleepy Hollar
SS's last post said:
I'll take my chances with the bunnies and squirrels. People driving Escalades talking on their mobile phones are what scare me........
Maybe two fluffy bunnies and a squirrel ganged up and mowed him down with an Escalade.

brungeman

I give a shirt
Jan 17, 2006
da Burgh
yep that B@st@rd! he neg repped me, and then dissapears, without even giving me the amo to return the favor:sneaky:

valve bouncer

Master Dildoist
Feb 11, 2002
Japan
DRB said:
Hypothetically, as King of Friday, I would probably feed evidence to my squirrel army.
Would squirrels eat him though, they're notoriously fussy buggers. More to the point reinstated KoF, why aren't you on the sauce yet ya freak?

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
Watchin' you. Writing it all down.
valve bouncer said:
Would squirrels eat him though, they're notoriously fussy buggers. More to the point reinstated KoF, why aren't you on the sauce yet ya freak?
My squirrel army obeys.

Interesting story..... I had intended to go riding this afternoon so no drinking was planned until after the ride. However, a matter of this has occurred

and made ride plans unlikely. (I've pressed my luck enough with thunderstorms in the last month). SO, I'm now in fact planning on a couple but since I have to get home, I won't be falling down until after I get home.

valve bouncer

Master Dildoist
Feb 11, 2002
Japan
DRB said:
My squirrel army obeys.

Interesting story..... I had intended to go riding this afternoon so no drinking was planned until after the ride. However, a matter of this has occurred

and made ride plans unlikely. (I've pressed my luck enough with thunderstorms in the last month). SO, I'm now in fact planning on a couple but since I have to get home, I won't be falling down until after I get home.
I'm guessing those red bits aren't a guide to the lovely fall foalige? Bad luck that you get to drink anyway. If you get your worthless hoop over to Northern California Partsbara has got a line-up worthy of your consideration. Offer open until 9pm Western Standard Time....or whatever kind of clock you American freaks go with.

Secret Squirrel

There is no Justice!
Dec 21, 2004
valve bouncer said:
I'm guessing those red bits aren't a guide to the lovely fall foalige? Bad luck that you get to drink anyway. If you get your worthless hoop over to Northern California Partsbara has got a line-up worthy of your consideration. Offer open until 9pm Western Standard Time....or whatever kind of clock you American freaks go with.
It's Squirrel-o-Clock here....don't know what the hell this Western Standard Time is....freak!