Quantcast

Did SS get banned or is he just on hiatus?

valve bouncer

Master Dildoist
Feb 11, 2002
Japan
Secret Squirrel said:
It's Squirrel-o-Clock here....don't know what the hell this Western Standard Time is....freak!
:rofl: Cool new SS, you're always on my clock killer. It's a quarter to squirrel (assuming squirell means beer) You and SteveW are the 2 most underrated posters on RM in my book. Still looking at the outdoor ideas you gave me mate.

J

JRB

Wumpus and I decided that the Hell's Angels got him after he dissed them. Stinky reported him and they offed him.

RIP skaredsh*thead. :(

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
DRB said:
Mostly disappointing. However, there were a couple of them that pretty freakin' hot.
Well, they definitely aren't as good as Boulder Chip's old habanero offering, but they were definitely spicier than I was expecting.

And I'm pretty sure they put powdered cocaine on those goddam chips.......... :think:

Secret Squirrel

There is no Justice!
Dec 21, 2004
Up sh*t creek, without a paddle
SkaredShtles said:
Well, they definitely aren't as good as Boulder Chip's old habanero offering, but they were definitely spicier than I was expecting.

And I'm pretty sure they put powdered cocaine on those goddam chips.......... :think:
I've concluded that anything that tastes sooooooo good that you can't freakin' stop, is coated with coke....Doritos and Cheetos are 1/2 coke. It's a fact. Look at the ingredients!!

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Secret Squirrel said:
I've concluded that anything that tastes sooooooo good that you can't freakin' stop, is coated with coke....Doritos and Cheetos are 1/2 coke. It's a fact. Look at the ingredients!!
Boulder Chips are probably the biggest culprit. I'll sit down with a big bag of those and won't stop until they're all gone. :dead:

urbaindk

The Real Dr. Science
Jul 12, 2004
Sleepy Hollar
DRB said:
We got time......
Okay here you go.

When I was a teenager maybe 13 or 14 years old, I went camping with the Boy Scouts. One of the guys came up with this recipe for chimichongas. It involved deep frying tortillas that were copiously stuffed with groundbeef and tons of cheese. If I recall correctly they didn't even bother to drain the grease from the beef. These things were straight up grease balls. 1 or 2 of them would have driven a VW Jetta TDI for 100 miles or more. Well this one kid just kept frying them, and eating them, frying them and eating them. Jeff Cook was his name. I remember him to this day. He was topping them off with big handfuls of Cool Ranch Flavored Doritos and gallons of red tropical punch flavored Koolaid. He must have eaten a dozen or more. It was an impressive feat of fortitude, even for a teenage boy.

The next day, I think maybe he had a little beef left over and made one or two more for breakfast (I'm pretty sure the meat sat out all night) topped off with even more Cool Ranch Doritos and Red Koolaid.

Time came to tear down camp and head home. We all piled into my Dad's baby blue, 1979, Ford Econoline Van. This was in the days before seat belts and all that fancy stuff so there were about 8 kids piled in on top of all the camping gear fighting and raising hell as we drove down the road. Of course the 1979 Ford Econoline Van wasn't designed with passengers in mind. There really weren't any windows in the back you could open to get fresh air or anything. If you've ever ridden in a van with no windows, full of kids screaming and yelling, while my Dad was driving you'd know you have the perfect recipe for car-sickness. And yep you guessed it, ol' chimichonga munching, Dorito eatin', koolaid guzzlin' Jeff Cook hurled.

It wasn't just any old vomit either. As it came from his mouth, I swear it came out as a solid tube, held there in the air for just a few seconds, just long enough to register what was happening and to then realize much to your dismay that there was absolutely nothing that could be done to stop it. And then in an instant everything snapped back into fast forward hyper reality. (Picture the exorcist if you will) Splattered all over the walls of the van, its occupants (including yours truly), and all our camping gear, was bright red chunks of half-chewed chimichongas with the distinct odor of Cool Ranch flavored Doritos. It is an odor I shall never forget. To this day I associate the smell of Doritos of any kind to the sight of that tube of vomit suspended in mid-air and its ensuing aftermath.

riverside73

Monkey
Nov 29, 2004
jdschall said:
Okay here you go.

Best story ever. I just felt like one of the guys from "Stand by Me" when they were sitting around the fire and hearing the story of the total barfarama from Lard Ass and the pie eating contest.

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
Secret Squirrel said:
my old college roommate shared this suspicion about two decades ago.