Quantcast

Did that fat gopher see his shadow???

J

JRB

binary visions said:
Just because you're inept at using it, doesn't mean something is broken.
Damn - I got smacked.

*could you please provide a link for me so I can tell stosh where to buy a spring???

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
loco said:
*could you please provide a link for me so I can tell stosh where to buy a spring???
Places don't just stock negative springs, especially not for old forks. He should be going to his LBS and seeing if they have it in their QBP or other dealer catalogues, or have them contact Marzocchi directly.

It's kinda like asking, "Please find me a link where you can buy a dust cap for an XT rear hub" - it's a small part, integral to the product's functionality, but not often broken or lost. Why would someone just keep a small stock of these things? It's not like negative springs break a lot.

Part of being adept at searching for things is knowing when it's easier to go to a known source rather than spending a couple hours searching ;)

J

JRB

Yeah, BV. I miss the good ol days when you could just call Marzocchi up and buy it from them. I'll bet it's hard to get from QBP. They don't have must in the way of Marzocchi in the catalog any more. :(

llkoolkeg

Ranger LL
Sep 5, 2001
in da shed, mon, in da shed
The whole groundhog prognostication crap is sooo tired and lame. A local Baltimore radio station(98 Rock) sent a dude with a mike to my town(near Gettysburg) to do live interviews about it. And I thought people who relied on the Farmer's Almanac were lame! Geeeez...

berkshire_rider

Growler
Feb 5, 2003
The Blackstone Valley
llkoolkeg said:
The whole groundhog prognostication crap is sooo tired and lame. A local Baltimore radio station(98 Rock) sent a dude with a mike to my town(near Gettysburg) to do live interviews about it. And I thought people who relied on the Farmer's Almanac were lame! Geeeez...
Very true, but is your average weather person doing a better job than a rodent? :confused:

J

JRB

llkoolkeg said:
Why not a Bill, or a Ted, or a Bob??? :D

laura

DH_Laura
Jul 16, 2002
Glitter Gulch
we haven't even had winter yet. maybe 3 weeks of cold the entire season. the rest of the time temps have been hovering in the high 40's lower 50's, with some nice sunny days in the 60's and 70's. we had a "terrible" winter storm that lasted three days and consisted of about 2 inches of ice. other than that it's like being in the friggin' tropics. sometimes i really love it down here.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
loco said:
Finally someone did. Maybe others did and are tired of me correcting peeps. I thought it was funny too. :thumb:
It would've been even funnier if you'd *actually* been correcting him..... :rolleyes:

mike P Pronunciation Key (mk) Informal
n. also mic (mk)
A microphone.

Sheesh.

-S.S.-

J

JRB

SkaredShtles said:
It would've been even funnier if you'd *actually* been correcting him..... :rolleyes:

mike P Pronunciation Key (mk) Informal
n. also mic (mk)
A microphone.

Sheesh.

-S.S.-
sigh.....