Quantcast

did the ridemonkey header got a matrix-like color?

ALEXIS_DH

Tirelessly Awesome
Jan 30, 2003
Lima, Peru, Peru
or my video card is gone?
the black background has this deep blue matrix-esque patterns..
:hot:
i dont see that pattern in other blacks though.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
ALEXIS_DH said:
or my video card is gone?
the black background has this deep blue matrix-esque patterns..
:hot:
i dont see that pattern in other blacks though.
windows is teh sux0r

ALEXIS_DH

Tirelessly Awesome
Jan 30, 2003
Lima, Peru, Peru
Changleen said:
Alexis, this combined with your recent 'change of attitude' in PD, maybe you should see someone...
lol, this is what am talking about..

i see it in winamp too now.. i took a screenshot, and the capture still looked weird.

ps. i might be a "bleeding heart liberal" by US standards, but when it comes to terrorism related stuff, i pretty much believe the end justifies the means.:oink:

ALEXIS_DH

Tirelessly Awesome
Jan 30, 2003
Lima, Peru, Peru
do the images i pasted have blue dots and patterns???
i saved them as tiffs, because when saved as jpegs the blue dots blur with the background on my paint.

i´ll check tomorrow on another computer, but it seems i´m out of video card.

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
Yeah, they are ****ed up with the blue dots and patterns as you say. Have you tried uninstalling / reinstalling before you splash $$$? Probably won't work, but you never know.

HypNoTic

Man Whore
Aug 3, 2004
Montreal, Qc
a) upgrade DirectX
b) upgrade video card driver
c) check for overheating issue on your video card - if the card was overclocked, reset to default settings
d) replace defective video card cause this really looks like it's a memory issue (the bug appear in a screenshot and not just on the display device - aka the monitor itself)

Nobody

Danforth Kitchen Whore
Sep 5, 2001
Toronto
HypNoTic said:
a) upgrade DirectX
b) upgrade video card driver
c) check for overheating issue on your video card - if the card was overclocked, reset to default settings
d) replace defective video card cause this really looks like it's a memory issue (the bug appear in a screenshot and not just on the display device - aka the monitor itself)
...switch to Intel Mac w/Core Duo and bypass this stuff...

sorry, just hadn't plugged for Apple for at least 48 hrs.

...however - if his problem was solely related to the video card, why is it that his screen shots look like what he's describing to all us other folks?

Shouldn't the problem, if it's just the Video Output on HIS machine, and not the actual graphic images, disappear on any other monitor?