Quantcast

Did you ever have something you wanted to post about....

laura

DH_Laura
Jul 16, 2002
Glitter Gulch
I do. That's when I go to the running forum where I post and let it all out there. They don't know me like the monkey does.

brungeman

I give a shirt
Jan 17, 2006
da Burgh
so it happened at work?

in your case I would take it that meant you got a new case of rug burn on your knees?

and pardon the pun, a new position?

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
Tossing Salad: Having your salad tossed means having your ******* eaten out with syrup or jelly; syrup is generally preferred. This is usually done as initiation for someone that wants to score some drugs in jail, or by sexually depraved people. Time for a google image search. :eek:

X3pilot

Texans fan - LOL
Aug 13, 2007
SoMD
Tossing Salad: Having your salad tossed means having your ******* eaten out with syrup or jelly; syrup is generally preferred. This is usually done as initiation for someone that wants to score some drugs in jail, or by sexually depraved people. Time for a google image search. :eek:
google image search

Jeremy R

<b>x</b>
Nov 15, 2001
behind you with a snap pop
"Why don't you just have anal sex? Because you can pretend you're doin' somethin' else...when you're tossin' salad, you KNOW you're tossin' salad!!"

yes...urban dictionary is your friend.
I actually watched that prison special on HBO where that came from, before Chris Rock put it in his routine. That prisoner was dead serious without a trace of shame.
I didn't eat jelly or grapefruit for a while.