Quantcast

Did you ever wish you threw that first punch?

J

JRB

macko said:
I would've gotten my ass kicked if I were in your shoes.
:stupid: I've not faired well in a fight ever, that didn't involve chairs. It doesn't sound like there were any chairs, so I would've gotten a whoopin'.

Who uses "gook"??? What an idiot.:mumble:

dhbuilder

jingoistic xenophobe
Aug 10, 2005
recently some p.a.k. was tailgating me so close in a 30mph residential area, that i couldn't even see his grill.

the dumba.. is getting so enraged that i'm doing the limit.that he's pounding on the dashboard.

when i finally use my signal and turn left into my driveway, he makes one of the biggest mistakes of his young life.

he followed me in.

as he slid to a halt and jumped out of his car, the last thing he figured to emerge from a little toyota celica. was a 6ft3in 200lb redneck who's filthy dirty from trailbuilding all day. headin straight for him faster than he's headin for me.
i "explained" to him that the first punch was all his, but that the rest would be all mine. and that i wouldn't stop after he was unconsious.

by then his woman (who i'm sure this was all for.) was screaming for him to get back in the car, and he didn't know whether to sh.. or go blind. you could tell he had to do something to save face with her. so he starts trash talkin, and i'm just standing there laughing in his face.

then he starts backing up. then his gal climbs from the car trying to get him back inside.
he does and then leaves.
i wanted sooo bad to clobber him. but it's not worth getting encarcerated for.

the bast part of the day though, was that i built a really nice jump !

Metal

President of FRONJ
Oct 17, 2001
Orange County, CA
Dog Welder said:
I remeber that morning quite well....ahh the memories...

For those who don't know...Myself, Mike D and a bunch of the now defunct Team Nicolai (orven, bmxman, sanjay, and some other cats) were staying in a house for Big Bear Nationals. It was morning and I was still groggy in bed with one eye barely open....Sanjay decides it would be funny to rip a fart an inch from my face....which he did...and I just kind of snapped and punched him right in the ass. I hit him so hard my fist met pelvis. He didn't walk right for the rest of the day. I just remember Donnie laughing his ass off.
Paul,
I remeber crashing a couple times that weekend, but none of them were as painful as that punch. I still think that is was well worth the pain.

Mike,
Where the hell have you been lately. What state/country are you living in these days? Are you protecting some important people?

MikeD

Leader and Demogogue of the Ridemonkey Satinists
Oct 26, 2001
chez moi
Metal said:
Paul,
I remeber crashing a couple times that weekend, but none of them were as painful as that punch. I still think that is was well worth the pain.

Mike,
Where the hell have you been lately. What state/country are you living in these days? Are you protecting some important people?
Still in Washington DC training till June...then I'm in San Fran for 2 years. We will all have to meet up some weekend when I'm not traveling...mammoth anyone? (snow, too...) I'll likely be in New York during Sea Otter, though.

MD

BMXman

I wish I was Canadian
Sep 8, 2001
Victoria, BC
Dog Welder said:
I remeber that morning quite well....ahh the memories...

For those who don't know...Myself, Mike D and a bunch of the now defunct Team Nicolai (orven, bmxman, sanjay, and some other cats) were staying in a house for Big Bear Nationals. It was morning and I was still groggy in bed with one eye barely open....Sanjay decides it would be funny to rip a fart an inch from my face....which he did...and I just kind of snapped and punched him right in the ass. I hit him so hard my fist met pelvis. He didn't walk right for the rest of the day. I just remember Donnie laughing his ass off.
wow I had totally forgot about that...as I started reading though...I began laughing all over again :thumb:...D

BMXman

I wish I was Canadian
Sep 8, 2001
Victoria, BC
MikeD said:
Still in Washington DC training till June...then I'm in San Fran for 2 years. We will all have to meet up some weekend when I'm not traveling...mammoth anyone? (snow, too...) I'll likely be in New York during Sea Otter, though.

MD

Damn I will no longer be a resident of the US after July 1st...maybe we can get a whistler trip organized :D