Quantcast

Did you ever wonder............

Morryjg

Mr. Ho Jangles
May 9, 2003
Littleton
MMMMMmmmmmmmm..............nice soft bumps. The drunken french run is soooooooo good when it's soft. And so ruthless and deadly when it's not.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I've never been on bumps that were not solid chunks of ice. Well there is always some powder that gets pushed to the backside of a bump.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
I Are Baboon said:
NO SUCH THING here in New England. At least, I have never seen any at the places I've skied.

Man, I really need to get out west to ski.
If you want to ski *real* powder out west, you'll have to go to Utah....... although Colorado is nothing to sneeze at. :p

-S.S.-

COmtbiker12

Turbo Monkey
Dec 17, 2003
Colorado Springs
SS that looks sweet!!! I love MJ when the snow is nice. :drool: I'm hoping the snow is nice at the end of the week when I head up. Probably going to Breck or Vail or BC not sure... :D

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
I'm not a bump skier (knee issues) so the only thing I like about MJ is the ski-in and ski-out parking in Corona lot. It's nice to ski right to your car/truck :D

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
=[Stinky]= said:
For us not in the know... Where it at?
Mary Jane is AKA Winter Park, NW of Denver.

Great skiing. Great biking! Great burritos at the best Japanese-Mexican restuarant this side of sanity at Pepe Osaka! :D

Morryjg

Mr. Ho Jangles
May 9, 2003
Littleton
LordOpie said:
Great burritos at the best Japanese-Mexican restuarant this side of sanity at Pepe Osaka! :D
Hmmmmmmmmmm............never been there. Where is it at? I can't get over my addiction to Randi's Pub. That's my favorite place to eat in WP. :thumb:

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
Morryjg said:
Hmmmmmmmmmm............never been there. Where is it at? I can't get over my addiction to Randi's Pub. That's my favorite place to eat in WP. :thumb:
And I've never been to Randi's, I think.

IIRC, Pepe's is in the same plaza as the simply wonderful Fontenot's Cajun Cafe, but it's on the north side of the building as you head around the plaza. The deli that blocks the view is tasty too.

Ride up mountains.
Drink down beers.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
LordOpie said:
And I've never been to Randi's, I think.

IIRC, Pepe's is in the same plaza as the simply wonderful Fontenot's Cajun Cafe, but it's on the north side of the building as you head around the plaza. The deli that blocks the view is tasty too.

Ride up mountains.
Drink down beers.
Mmmm...... Fontenots. Yeah - Rudi's Deli has good sangwishes. :drool:

-S.S.-

J

JRB

I took my first trip to WP in the late 80s. We stayed at the Iron Horse lodge and I learned not to ski to the base for lessons if you have never skied. It was a long first day. :dead: