Quantcast

Didnt get to ride this weekend.

JohnBoy

Monkey
Jan 15, 2007
AND IT SUCKED!!!! :disgust1:

First weekend in a long time that I didnt get to ride. I am definatley gonna have a good ride this coming weekend.

MTB_Rob_NC

What do I have to do to get you in this car TODAY?
Nov 15, 2002
Charlotte, NC

First weekend in a long time that I didnt get to ride. I am definatley gonna have a good ride this coming weekend.

I rode Poplar Tent and USWWC just for the shear sake of getting outside.

But I am with you on this weekend

Bring it!

JohnBoy

Monkey
Jan 15, 2007
Sorry I never got back to ya Rob, I was completely comsumed with everything else I was doing this weekend. I will let ya know what our plan is when we figure it out. Im up for anything though. Well, as long as it has to do with the mountains, and my bike.

dhbuilder

jingoistic xenophobe
Aug 10, 2005

aw quit yer cryin.:)

i haven't been on a bike since the end of october.

drkenan

anti-dentite
Oct 1, 2006
west asheville
This past weekend made 2 in a row for me...bummer. Keep me posted for this upcoming weekend. I wish the parkway would open back up.

JohnBoy

Monkey
Jan 15, 2007
Jeff and myself are going to see Slayer in Myrtle Beach on Thursday,:monkeydance:, coming back Friday and have the rest of the weekend off:monkeydance: , so we shall ride:monkeydance: . Any new ideas? Or we can hit up some good ol' Wilsons. I know its alot of monkey dances but the thought that I only have to work 3 days this week makes me very happy :monkeydance: .

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
Rode greenslick on Sunday with my buddy, the former motocrosser.....he doubled two things up top into turns...sight unseen!!! FOKK!

Seriously, we did one run down it and he'd never even seen it and popped both out at full speed...didn't hesitate....both into turns...and just kept on flying. Woke me up quick!

FCLinder

Turbo Monkey
Mar 6, 2002
Greenville, South Carolina
Rode greenslick on Sunday with my buddy, the former motocrosser.....he doubled two things up top into turns...sight unseen!!! FOKK!

Seriously, we did one run down it and he'd never even seen it and popped both out at full speed...didn't hesitate....both into turns...and just kept on flying. Woke me up quick!
There are about 3 doubles that are easy to hit up top and the 30'+ step down at the top of the lower part. The only other double that I want to try next is the 35'er that Chris hit. I want a bigger bike for the first time I try that.

psychobiker

Monkey
Jul 17, 2006
charlotte nc
Jeff and myself are going to see Slayer in Myrtle Beach on Thursday,:monkeydance:, coming back Friday and have the rest of the weekend off:monkeydance: , so we shall ride:monkeydance: . Any new ideas? Or we can hit up some good ol' Wilsons. I know its alot of monkey dances but the thought that I only have to work 3 days this week makes me very happy :monkeydance: .
lucky, thats one band i want to see.

JohnBoy

Monkey
Jan 15, 2007
I have only seen them once before, and it was at some huge venue, had to of been 20,000 +, we are seeing them @ The House of Blues, it will be cool to see them in such a small club.