Quantcast

Didn't see that coming.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
This guy used to be my supervisor many years ago in my first aviation job.

http://www.ksby.com/news/orcutt-man-arrested-for-firing-gun-at-cars/

This guy I used to see on a regular basis at work, and had in fact, talked to him just a couple days before he went......round the bend.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-201_162-57474554/murder-suspect-brian-hedglins-security-breach-at-utah-airport-to-steal-plane-raises-safety-concerns/

and this guy would still be working here if he hadn't been diddling kids.
http://www.homefacts.com/offender-detail/COXX05807948/Steven-Michael-Saign.html

W.T.F.? Is it jet fuel effing these people up or are there just that many weirdos out there? Anybody else work with someone who turned out........odd after the fact? :twitch:

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Well I work a desk job in an office building and knew a few female ex co-workers that were also strippers on the side.

It wasnt a bad thing... unless you happened to be out drinking with the guys and go to their club. That made for an akward hello at the coffee machine on Monday morning.

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
I didn't work with the dude, but there was a guy in the medieval recreation group I am in that turned out to be a hitman of sorts. He killed a woman for money, let someone else take the blame. The guy did like 7 years before the truth came out and the real killer went to jail. Then he died in prison.

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
Kid I played HS hockey with was GIVEN a studio rink and the associated business when the owner retired. Kid went to jail a few years ago for sexually abusing one of his female skating students. We all thought he was gay...didnt see any of that coming.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
It wasnt a bad thing... unless you happened to be out drinking with the guys and go to their club. That made for an akward hello at the coffee machine on Monday morning.
For me it was the other way around. I started at a new office and on the first day, the gal at the front desk I had seen naked just days before. :rofl:

I acted as if I didn't recognize her. Is that weird?

Kevin

Turbo Monkey
I was 17 when two of my best friends decided to kill a guy we knew and his mom.
No particular reason other then the fact that they thought it would be fun.
They went to their house, asked if the guy was home and the mom said he would be shortly.
They wait untill the guy comes home, strangle his mom in front of him with a steel kabel, then kill the guy in the same fashion.
After that they steal some cd's and videogames before they light a candle and turn on the gas to cover their tracks. Luckily it didnt work or the whole block would have gone bye bye.

My friends were 14 and 18 at the time and the oldest friend was in my house the day before to play Nintendo.
I dont think anybody sees **** like this coming..

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
^^^^ 8 y.o. kid down the street treats his mom like schyte, dad ignores him (and the mother - yes the marriage is over), and is online/in front of tv 12 hrs/day. does not greet or reciprocate greeting; no eye contact & still wets the bed occasionally.

i see this one coming

planning to move anyway