Quantcast

Dies Solis GMT

mykel

closer to Periwinkle
Apr 19, 2013
sw ontario canada
Packs are stuffed.
Cars are loaded
Canoes make for very stylish car-hats btw.
Breakfast on the go atm, then we be gone.

Try not to blow up the world while I'm away.

Thanks!

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Hazy sky and smell of wildfire in the air :(

Not sure which it is, maybe the big one north of Grand Junction.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Parents are trekking up from highlands ranch (visiting my sister) to visit us for a week. Acquiring mass quantities of Japanese baked goods before they arrive thusly.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Sounds like the women folk and kids want to go to the pool today, so we're going to the pool. I'm going to try and get some laps in throughout the day. It's been a year since I detonated my labrum and my shoulder has been feeling better* as of late, so we'll be testing it today. They also have an erg (rowing machine) outside by the pool, so I might do that intermittently as well.

Tomorrow is lake time and hiking.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Rode this morning. Temps in the 70s but about a thousand percent humidity. Sweated through everything. Grilling some wings and having a cold beer for lunch. Gonna take the kids to the farm to get corn to grill for dinner. Will probably do a little more chainsawing at my neighbor's at some point as well.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Made it to Quebec City. No trip through QC would be complete without a white knuckle drive on the bridges of auto route 40 in Montreal...

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
1775yd swim while the women folk were sunning and the kids were playing. Took me 40min, which is 5min longer than it used to take when I was in shape. It wasn't as bad as I expected, especially given I'm at 8,000' and haven't worked out in over 6 months. Shoulder doesn't hurt either. Very good.