Quantcast

Dig dug. My winter dig thread.

don

Turbo Monkey
Nov 8, 2001
Rumson, NJ

That guy is standing in the middle? That is one huge effin' landing behind him.

I was at our spot yesterday and thought it would have been good if I took a camera. Leaves all changed color and many down on the trails - it looked cool. I keep forgetting to pack one and take some pics.

roamingoregon

Monkey
Apr 10, 2004
Wilsonville
Don,
Yeah- he is in the middle of the bowl. It'll be a foot deeper when it's done so you won't see his head from that angle any more. You can't see the lip in front of him. That is the next landing at the front of the photo.

heks

Chimp
Oct 24, 2007
cali
keep your big mouth shut about it or you will get your punk ass head kicked in too, no bullsh!t. and just cause i don't like you, i'll run your ass out if i ever see your or your little grom friends around...

some things never change.. you would think people would have taken a hint about 6 months ago... the **** looks sick mang... cant wait to have a bike again so i can come kill myself on these things... looks like alot of high flyin fun... nice work(even though yall cheated a little... well i dont know if its cheating but working smart not hard)

don

Turbo Monkey
Nov 8, 2001
Rumson, NJ
Don,
Yeah- he is in the middle of the bowl. It'll be a foot deeper when it's done so you won't see his head from that angle any more. You can't see the lip in front of him. That is the next landing at the front of the photo.
Wow. You west coast boys like stuff big eh? :D

You guys moved a LOT of dirt there. Big props.

Cru Jones

Turbo Monkey
Sep 2, 2006
Hell Track
Wow. You west coast boys like stuff big eh? :D

You guys moved a LOT of dirt there. Big props.
Huge. These will be the biggest that I have hit... I'm scurred, but can't wait. That's the landing to a hip that should be Hidden Valley status when we're done.

Thanks for the work, Zach.

Zach Dank

Turbo Monkey
Jun 28, 2005
Gnarcal
Me and my boy Chad went on a week long dig trip and threw down for our homies that were in need of big trails.
First stop was Socal. Every since Hid in Valley got plowed, it has been depressing to go ride the L.A. area. The trails blow as$.
We started a new spot from scratch that my homie Jake found, and T-Buck got us pumped to blow up. There is a good crew of diggers to dial this place in.
This is the beggining of some of the best big trails in Socal, if they are finished the right way. No doubt these trails will be insane. Hid in Valley was my inpiration for the design, but i just wanted to go bigger.
The name of this spot is Felony Trails.

Looking from the first step down lip, wich is a 15 foot gap out, into a ten foot deep bowl, into the first 22 foot hip.

The intro is super sick. Under a massive Oak tree. It's like starting in a bad as$ fort.

Zach Dank

Turbo Monkey
Jun 28, 2005
Gnarcal
My good homie Andrew Taylor was in need of a DJ starter kit, so we set him up too.
This was the first time that i tore down an old spot, too create a new one. It worked out perfect. This place is gonna be the goods, and the training ground for A.T. to bring home the gold from a lot of contests. We set it up Dew Tour style with a lot of big banger sets.
The intro is bad as$. Straight trail steez, wich this place didn't have before. It used to be a pedal sprint in for a hundred yards back. Now it is all flow from the start with Burms, rollers, and sick as$ long lows.

First set

Lip of a 17 foot long low.

First banger after the long low.

Looking back at first banger lip from the lander.

Second set, with an aletrnate hip line

Second lander.

Third lander

Looking into mutiple hip lines out of the main set.

Ben Barron

Chimp
Oct 21, 2008
We had a big time @ The Compound today!! Pig in the copper and everything! Sh*t was off the..................

crkt

Monkey
Nov 5, 2008
In the woods
mista dank your work is off the hook! if your ever in the sb area shoot me a pm and you got your and your crew a free ticket to ride our secret trails

Zach Dank

Turbo Monkey
Jun 28, 2005
Gnarcal
mista dank your work is off the hook! if your ever in the sb area shoot me a pm and you got your and your crew a free ticket to ride our secret trails
Thanks man. I will def hit you up on that. I go through SB all the time. If you have legit trails, you have the free pass to our trails for sure.

Zach Dank

Turbo Monkey
Jun 28, 2005
Gnarcal
This is not my work, but it is the work of some of my good homies. Jamie, R-Dog, and A-Rev have been building a new line at P.O.
It is gona be the sick.

Last edited:

crkt

Monkey
Nov 5, 2008
In the woods
Thanks man. I will def hit you up on that. I go through SB all the time. If you have legit trails, you have the free pass to our trails for sure.
hope i dont get your hopes up too much, these are brand new trails and its only a two person dig team but we throw down super hard every damn day, give it a couple more weeks and i dont think you would regret a stop by

Zach Dank

Turbo Monkey
Jun 28, 2005
Gnarcal
hope i dont get your hopes up too much, these are brand new trails and its only a two person dig team but we throw down super hard every damn day, give it a couple more weeks and i dont think you would regret a stop by
I can truly appreciate anybody that throws dirt hard, and has a humble attitude like yours. I would be honored to throw dirt, and ride with you guys. I'll hit you up for sure in the next few weeks.

Tee Buck

Monkey
Nov 7, 2007
NorCal
Felony is gettin so good. The entrance is like dropping into a freeride line and your gonna be haulin balls at the lip. The first lip will be done tomorrow and by this weekend it should be hittin thru #2!

Zach Dank

Turbo Monkey
Jun 28, 2005
Gnarcal
Felony is gettin so good. The entrance is like dropping into a freeride line and your gonna be haulin balls at the lip. The first lip will be done tomorrow and by this weekend it should be hittin thru #2!
That is fycking legit. Got a posse lined up to come dig, and ride that $hit in a couple weeks.