Quantcast

Ding Ding Ding

MikeD

Leader and Demogogue of the Ridemonkey Satinists
Oct 26, 2001
chez moi
partsbara said:
do i need to order up a 7 knot wind to blow you over (again) little man :)

Exactly how do you 'order up' that wind? A few big, greasy wursts and a pint or three?

MikeD

Oct 26, 2001
chez moi
partsbara said:
i thought i told you... my wife controls the weather...
Oh, THAT explains all the candles, the bloody pentagram, and the decapitated, sodomized goat. I thought it was just some Australian thing.

partsbara

Turbo Monkey
Nov 16, 2001
getting Xtreme !
MikeD said:
Oh, THAT explains all the candles, the bloody pentagram, and the decapitated, sodomized goat. I thought it was just some Australian thing.
in this house we only have sex with goats when the wind blows from the NNE...

doesn t happen often enough if ya ask me...

MikeD

Oct 26, 2001
chez moi
Partsbara doesn't need a moderator so much as he needs an e-bouncer.

Maybe he should have a forum of his own during this 28-day naked bender he's on?? Kind of like a holding cell...or a zoo cage...

partsbara

Turbo Monkey
Nov 16, 2001
getting Xtreme !
MikeD said:
Partsbara doesn't need a moderator so much as he needs an e-bouncer.

Maybe he should have a forum of his own during this 28-day naked bender he's on?? Kind of like a holding cell...or a zoo cage...

our love will never die mikey.. pm me ya phone #... and we ll do the naked phone sex romp with various herds of ancestral beasts...

seriously... where u at man ho ?? DC ???????

MikeD

Oct 26, 2001
chez moi
Stuck in Georgia at the moment...back in DC in March, then off to SF in late June. Check your PMs.

btw, watching the White Stripes vid my wife got me for Xmas. Thought you'd be proud of the old girl.

partsbara

Turbo Monkey
Nov 16, 2001
getting Xtreme !
MikeD said:
Stuck in Georgia at the moment...back in DC in March, then off to SF in late June. Check your PMs.

btw, watching the White Stripes vid my wife got me for Xmas. Thought you'd be proud of the old girl.

she is a good woman mate... great vid eh ??? we (a mate and i ) hit their concert @ the heinekin music hall in A dam... madness... very good show... we didn t take any drugs at all and i have 100% recolection of the show...

i m glad i can t play guitar like jack white... he is sh1t..

later slvt.......