Quantcast

Dinner and a movie..???

DamienC

Turbo Monkey
Jun 6, 2002
DC
narlus said:
that list should begin and end w/ Tampopo. what the hell is it doing @ #20?
:stupid: No doubt. Coincidently, Tampopo is on top of my Netflix queue at the moment.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Hmmm....:think: Not sure that any of those movies (of the ones I have seen) made me hungry, but I love to go to dinner & the movies. We have a place in Saratoga that serves you dinner while you watch the movie and it's awesome! You place your orders and sit in stadium booths and watch the movie while you eat. It's great!

DamienC

Turbo Monkey
Jun 6, 2002
DC
N8 said:
Do you like NetFlix? Can you only get 4 flicks a month?
Yeah, Netflix has worked out well for me. I'm on the $18/month, 3 movies out at a time plan (unlimited per month). I could watch a different movie every night if I had the time and inclination. They're turnaround is pretty good during the week since they have a distribution hub close by. I probably go through at least 3-4 movies per week which makes the $18/month a pretty good deal for me. Lately I've been going through movies like mad since I got my new Sharp Aquos LCD TV :drool:.

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
netflix is great. even if we only do ~3-5 movies a month. beats having to drive to blockbuster, deal w/ the neanderthal workers and horrible selection.