Quantcast

dinner last Monday

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
had the day off so i took the time to get some ribs rubbed 'n marinated, and made a quick salad as a side:

arugula, pear, apple and potato salad:

also had chunks of mozzarella, fresh lemon juice, and a really simple viniagrette of white wine vinegar, olive oil, and some sugar.

ribs:

dry rub had dry mustard, garlic salt, cinnamon, allspice, cumin, coriander, cayenne pepper, and some dried herbs...threw 'em in a baggie w/ cider vinegar and marinated for a few hours...made a sauce w/ tomato paste, onions, garlic, bourbon, brown sugar, cooked it down, and when the ribs were done cooking i cut them to single ribs, coated, and threw on the grill for another 5 or so minutes.

delicious!

OGRipper

back alley ripper
Feb 3, 2004
NORCAL is the hizzle
Looks awesome! I love adding carbs to salads like that, such an easy and tasty way to cover all the bases when serving a meaty main course. I would approve if I could...

Somewhere between my extensive descriptions and no pics, and your brief descriptions with pics, Nobody would be happy.

trailblazer

Monkey
May 2, 2005
Jamaica
the nutty flavour of arrugula tastes great with pine nuts and Lanceshire cheese. Looks great Narlus. I allways slow cook mine with dry herbs first then a few hours of jerky jerky...then the Q.