Quantcast

dinner suggestions?

pnj

Turbo Monkey till the fat lady sings
Aug 14, 2002
seattle
?

something I can cook, no frozen food and no resturant food.

go!

manhattanprjkt83

Rusty Trombone
Jul 10, 2003
Nilbog
salmon speared with rosmary, asparagus, mashed potatoes, bread and white wine...

wait is this for a lady? If so that is my secrete weapon, if its for you...quiznos.

pnj

Aug 14, 2002
seattle
I love making pizza. however, I don't/won't have time to make the dough and purchasing dough isn't an option. :)

we just had meatloaf and potatoes like two days ago. leftovers we had for lunch so that options out.. (too much meatloaf recently)

NO DAMM FISH!! :nuts: :D
wifey doesn't like fish either. asparagus/pototes does sound good though. :thumb:

chicken chilli may be it.

great suggestions, keep 'em coming..

riverside73

Monkey
Nov 29, 2004
Cut up chicken breast into small chunks, and cook with onions and peppers in italian dressing. Serve on Hoagie roll with provolone cheese. Make homemade fries from real potatoes in the oven. potatoes cut into stips (peel on), then spray with non-stick spray and bake.

That's our stand by meal when we can't think of anything else that sounds good!

berkshire_rider

Growler
Feb 5, 2003
The Blackstone Valley
pnj said:
I don't/won't have time to make the dough and purchasing dough isn't an option. :)

How much time do you have???

Lasgna, homemade garlic bread, and a salad (plus wine if inclined)
Homemade sauce with italian sausage over pasta and garlic bread
kilbesa and kraut
pick up some porterhouses and grill 'em with some veggies

If you are in a hurry - quesadilla's easy and good.

Tenchiro

Attention K Mart Shoppers
Jul 19, 2002
New England
pnj said:
I love making pizza. however, I don't/won't have time to make the dough and purchasing dough isn't an option. :)

we just had meatloaf and potatoes like two days ago. leftovers we had for lunch so that options out.. (too much meatloaf recently)

NO DAMM FISH!! :nuts: :D
wifey doesn't like fish either. asparagus/pototes does sound good though. :thumb:

chicken chilli may be it.

We have a Winco near us that sells dough balls, they make them fresh and while they aren't the best they do make a decent crust.

pnj

Aug 14, 2002
seattle
Tenchiro said:
We have a Winco near us that sells dough balls, they make them fresh and while they aren't the best they do make a decent crust.
what the hell is a Winco?

Apr 9, 2004
Mount Carmel,PA
Made this the other night for a 3rd date. Impressed her with my skills. will be getting some breakfast stuff for this weekend.

Ham steaks with a simple bourban glaze, Garlic smashed potatos, Baby carrots and Brussel sprouts sauted in butter with cracked pepper, and candied fried apple slices . Took like 30 min from start to finish. realy simple no exotic stuff and cheap.