Quantcast

Dip

Peteydag

Monkey
Sep 19, 2004
the FC
i was just wondering how many, if any, of u dip or chew, or anything of that sort, it's HUGE at boarding school, where i go, cuz it's easier to hide than smokin ciggs, which would get u in trouble and it seemed pretty common up there, but i was surprised to learn that people at the local HS do it too. since a lot of us riders are "burly men" how many of u dip, if u do, whats ur fave kind/flavor Also have u ever done it riding, good bad?

Peteydag

Monkey
Sep 19, 2004
the FC
yeah it smells so bad, it makes me wanna vomit when kids do it. why do they have flavors, the green apple u can smell liek a mile away

firetoole

duch bag
Nov 19, 2004
Wooo Tulips!!!!
I had a roomate that chewed and he would leave his bottles of nasty chew spit all over the place

(call me old fashion but I'm just not into putting fiberglass in my mouth so it cuts me and the nicotine can get in my blood stream faster)

PBV

Chimp
Apr 18, 2005
Boston
firetoole said:
I had a roomate that chewed and he would leave his bottles of nasty chew spit all over the place

(call me old fashion but I'm just not into putting fiberglass in my mouth so it cuts me and the nicotine can get in my blood stream faster)
you're old fashioned.

Seriously though I used to dip... but got scared of the cancer and ****. Want to keep my lip. My roomate still does and it get's pretty tempting to take a pinch. Even if you do it though you have to admit that it's pretty effing gross.

Peteydag

Monkey
Sep 19, 2004
the FC
yeah its disgusting, but people just get like ridic addicted, my old roomate was this liek 19 year old boston hockey player, and you could never see him without a lip in