Quantcast

Directions to Fromme

Gex

Turbo Monkey
Oct 29, 2004
Seattle
Well i have been to fromme once but I dont quite remember the exact way i got there i know u take 99 once into canada then some side streets to the mountain highway but if any 1 could pm me or post some directions that are decent enough for a person with a bad sense of direction that would be great. Ohh also if any 1 wants 2 hit fromme tom me and 2 friends are jumping in my truck leaving at 5am...

bigshred

Monkey
Feb 6, 2004
Bellingham
5 am! damn, some dedicated riders. Just take the mountain highway exit and keep going north up the hill. You will go through one stop light I belive- a gas station, little bike shop, ? just go straight through the light (obeying all traffic laws of course) and up the hill untill it says you cant park any higher without getting cited. then go ride!

jon-boy

Monkey
May 26, 2004
Vancouver BC
Hmmm directions:

If you're entering Canada via the Peace arch then keep on heading up that highway (99) and take 16th ave exit and go east to 176th (15) and head north. Keep going till you hit the No. 1 highway and go west towards Vancouver. Once you've gone over the 2nd narrows bridge (aka iron workers memorial) look for the mountain highway exit and head right towards the mountains.

Be careful where you park and don't piss of the residents. Remember they're trying to kick us off the mountain. Be nice, quite, don't litter and don't get naked on the street.

I'm heading up for a ride tomorrow, not sure if I'll hit Fromme or Seymour. Have fun.

TtotheJ

Monkey
Jan 23, 2005
B'ham, WA
Last time I was there we parked on the side of the road where its legal to park in front of someones house and the lady that lived there was nice enough to remind me to turn my tires into the curb (didn't remember that one from drivers ed) so that we didn't get a ticket. Just shows you that not all of the neighbors there want to see mountain bikers kicked off the mountain.