Quantcast

Dirt 72 out soon-ish

Mc.Dub

Monkey
Feb 28, 2007
Montreal
Man, I haven't bought an issue of Dirt in forever. Or any bike magazine for that matter. Maybe I should change this trend.

tmx

aka chromegoddess
Mar 16, 2003
Portland
Hey Dirt Magazine, welcome to spammonkey. I mean ridemonkey. LOL.

It's about time y'all showed up. Now losen up those marketing suit neckties, kick off your shoes and stay a while.

Cover shot looks delicious by the way.

Hugs,
t

DIRT-HQ

Monkey
Oct 18, 2007
Wales
Ha, sorry about the spam-esque nature of the thread! I'm just being over keen, you know!!
Well now that I'm here, I might as well make myself comfy!

Steve M

Turbo Monkey
Mar 3, 2007
Whistler
I have a request - can you stop sucking up to everyone you interview, do a feature on, or whose bike you ride/review? Other than that, top mag.

DIRT-HQ

Monkey
Oct 18, 2007
Wales
err..not sure...I'll ask Ed , he did the interview. Though he's off snowboarding at the mo.
Just thought, do snowboarders go on mountainbike holidays?

lockstock

Monkey
Mar 6, 2007
I have a request - can you stop sucking up to everyone you interview, do a feature on, or whose bike you ride/review? Other than that, top mag.
I can tell from the cover that you probably won't like this edition of the mag lol.

tmx

aka chromegoddess
Mar 16, 2003
Portland
Confirmed, yet another damn fine issue. The photo of the lathe in Mike's intro piece is exotic. I also really dig the stuff in the UK and Taiwan factories. Always enjoy Cunny's articles and pretty much every ride shot is a beaut. Approved. ;)