Quantcast

Dirt Jump contest, July 2nd

Msisle Dad

Monkey
Jul 1, 2003
Catonsville, MD
Fleet Street Cycles will be holding a dirt jump contest on the second of july. there will be two classes, mountain bikes, and bmx. FOR MORE INFO ABOUT THE EVENT CALL FLEET STREET @ 410-276-2029

MORGAN

VDfree

Monkey
Feb 18, 2005
germantown
DJ-FOOD-JUMPS-(The rain has slowed the building process, but should be good to go by Sunday). HUGE curved wallride.

PRIZES will be awarded to the winners of both MTB class and BMX class.

$100 in cash to the winners of each class-plus some extras!
prizes for 2nd and 3rd place as well.

more building and shaping to do-anyone who wants to help, we'll be working everyday until sunday.

Thanks _bp, whale and J for all your help so far.

Chunky Munkey

Herpes!
May 10, 2006
is ALWAYS key I say...
Dirt Jump Competition? COOL! I love watching dirt jump! Specially downare in Balmore hon!

Watching water jumping and beans jumping eed fun too!

Maybe next year they'll hold a bike jumping contest.:D

Peete

Turbo Monkey
May 5, 2002
just south of the ATL
Del said:
What are you doing trolling the VA boards Pete? I moved up here from ATL - what's your excuse?
I'm originally from Hampton and my parents retired in Williamsburg.

I'm casually looking at jobs at the RIC airport. I wouldn't mind moving to somewhere around but not in Richmond.

When did you move?

Del

Monkey
Feb 20, 2004
Alexandria, VA
I moved up to Alexandria about 4 months ago. It's great to own a bike in this city. There's a ton of places to ride. I plan on selling my P.3 frame soon and buying a Transition Preston so come on up and we'll ride :)

VDfree

Monkey
Feb 18, 2005
germantown
anyone available to help fisnish up the jumps for tomorrow-the rain slowed the progress, but the jumps are in place. They just need to be shaped. we'll be out there this afternoon and tomorrow morning. The comp starts at 11ish, so if you want to compete show up early with $10.