Quantcast

Dirt Jumping and Sk8 park pictures from the Drop In Tour.

Zach Dank

Turbo Monkey
Jun 28, 2005
Gnarcal
I've been rolling with the Drop in crew for the last week. This season of Drop in will be the best by far. Go check it out at Rip.TV. Make a profile on the Drop in site, so you can heckle the riders.

This is Mitch Chubey, other wise known as "Machine". This guy looks like he should be working on computers, and wearing a pocket protector. Truth is, this guy takes gnarness to a whole new level. He is the John Cardiel of mountain biking.

Flip Whip, caught clean.

Truck.

Machine eats man size meals for man size trix.

Tobag at one of my favorite spots.

Chubey trucks in his sleep.

Greg Watts drew a cock and balls on Chubeys face while he was sleeping. I'm pretty sure Watts will pay for his mistake.

I thought Steve Romaniuk only hucked giant gaps and what not. Turns out, homeboy kills it on a hardtail, and he slays Dragons.

R-Dog ain't on the tour, but he has been at a few stops. Homie has more style than anyone on a mountain bike. His threes are straight retarded sick. A-Rev and Adreuw Lacondeguy are the the only 2 that can hang with Ryans threes.

Alex Reveles is on the cover of the new Decline, and destroying every spot he roles up to. This fool does threes higher than most people can straight air.

Dirty Sanchez 3.

Dylan Tremblay is a ripper that lives on Vancouver Island. He rides for Transition Bikes, and kills everything. He has had a jacked ankle the whole trip, but that hasn't stopped him from killing it.

Andrew Taylor is tougher than you. He jumps Chollos daily.
Best mag ad eva.

360 X at Rosa park.

Mulchra sick T-whip.

I'm tired of typing.
Me

A-Revs garage.

MC peepants

Monkey
Sep 20, 2006
Great pictures dog, the Dirty Sanchez is my favorite and that meal good god did he eat it all?