Quantcast

Dirt Jumping Video

profro

Turbo Monkey
Feb 25, 2002
Walden Ridge
Looks really cool. I like the jumps and the action looks good. How come Jeff wasn't hiting them? :p The x-ups look good. A couple of those jumps look really good for moto-whips and kick-outs. If I'm ever down that way, I'd love to check them out.

JeffD

Monkey
Mar 23, 2002
Macon, GA
Originally posted by GiantAC1dh
Here is some video of our local trails in Augusta, GA. JeffD and Taz came up for the occassion. This is my first video using Premiere. Hope that you enjoy!
Dirt Jumping Video
Hey Narcissus, not only did you leave me out but you got a shot of me stretching that makes me look like I have a huge gut. You're the next Thor Wizom! :D

Peete

Turbo Monkey
May 5, 2002
just south of the ATL
Originally posted by JeffD
Hey Narcissus, not only did you leave me out but you got a shot of me stretching that makes me look like I have a huge gut. You're the next Thor Wizom! :D
Wow, Buetang must not lurk over here. This is just too juicy to ignore. Welcome to your 30s old man.

GiantAC1dh

Chimp
Mar 30, 2003
Georgia
Originally posted by JeffD
Haha I did didn't I?

In all seriousness, I wanted to make it a MTB video because we talked about how people want to see Mountain bikes instead of BMX stuff. I posted your pics on HCOR!

For the Record- JeffD rips on dirtjumps and he was schooling me on my MTB

GiantAC1dh

Chimp
Mar 30, 2003
Georgia
Taz was not in the video. I was the rider in the video. Jeff was also riding but I did not put him in the video because he was on a 20in. Taz just got a Evil Imperial but he was not jumping the jumps. He was shooting video.

RMS

Chimp
May 9, 2004
Georgia
sorry, what kind of bike were you riding? Was it a Giant STp, and if so a 1,2 or 3? I am trying to decide on a new bike, i do alot of hard trail riding and some jumping,would do more jumping but the bike i have now wont hold up to alot of jumping

GiantAC1dh

Chimp
Mar 30, 2003
Georgia
No, sure isn't a giant STP. Those are nice bikes. I was looking at Jeff Lenosky's bike this weekend at the urban sprawl. His bike looks really sweet! My bike is Planet-X Jackflash rad.

CharlieM

Monkey
Aug 7, 2004
Wow, that video is extremely embarrasing. Thats like 2years ago. The trails have progressed so much since also! Nice to see that you liked it. seeya

BKQuill

Turbo Monkey
Dec 19, 2004
Rangers Lead the Way
I like that BIG ASS number plate that Jeff is running.

I think it acts like an airbrake for when he is clearing the DJ's, being a racer and all, with his speed he would just sail pass the landings!

Tattooo

Turbo Monkey
Jun 5, 2005
OV
I used to play rugby right by there when I was living in Aiken! Just like being back home we spent so much time at that field.