Quantcast

Dirt Jumping

stinky6

Monkey
Dec 24, 2004
Monroe
Anyone that wants to jump let me know. I live in Monroe so I usually hit those jumps, but I'm open to anything. I'm not the best dirt jumper in the world, but not the worst either so as long as the trails are reasonable I'll give it a try.

stinky6

Monkey
Dec 24, 2004
Monroe
i'd like to, but I'm going to be in Whistler this weekend. Is there usually a pretty good sized croud at softies on sundays? I've never been there, but I've heard good things.

BIGHIT756

Monkey
Jan 6, 2004
Maple Valley, Washington
softies is pretty sweet. usually on weekends-if weather is good-there are people there. its good place to learn because there are a couple of different lines of different size. girlwhoboardsnext time you go to center cycle, ask me how to get there and ill tell you. this is jesse.

Borneo

Turbo Monkey
Mar 22, 2004
Duvall
Hey Stinky6, I'm here in Monrovia at work and pass by the local stash from time to time and never see anyone there. I'd be up for trying the gaper line. Too old and frail for the big stuff. I've broken too many bones and don't need more of that... Heck, I'd just like to see someone hit the big line.

stinky6

Monkey
Dec 24, 2004
Monroe
Borneo said:
Hey Stinky6, I'm here in Monrovia at work and pass by the local stash from time to time and never see anyone there. I'd be up for trying the gaper line. Too old and frail for the big stuff. I've broken too many bones and don't need more of that... Heck, I'd just like to see someone hit the big line.
I'm ussually down there on tuesday and thursday after work. I don't jump for ever long because I don't have anyone to jump with. I've been wanting someone to go so I can hit the next jump in the big line (3rd one). Let me know when you go by and I'll try and make it.

Thanks to everyone else that replied. I ussually don't know when I'm going to be off work so it makes planing kind of difficult. I'm going to try and go this Saturday (not sure where yet, probably Softies or Green Lake) so let me know if anyone is interested.

AZRacerX

Monkey
Mar 4, 2003
Kent, WA
I'm down for hitting some DJs this weekend. It's been a while, but I gotta get back my rhythm some time. Let me know when and where. I know how to get to softies, but anywhere else PM me directions please, I'm new to Seattle.