Quantcast

Dirt Jumps In Charleston, who wants to build?

BD-DV07

Monkey
Nov 1, 2007
Blacksburg, VA
hey guys,
well, many marrington projects (lets hope) will be coming soon later this fall.. BUT!! I have bigger and better news right now, and well, I really dont know how long we have.

my subdivision has made the pond behind my house bigger, and a giant mound of dirt (like the size of a few tracker trailers) is just sitting right beside the woods where my trails are behind my place, anyways..

I just wanted to see if anyone would want to come move some dirt with me like a mad man!! again, I dont know if this dirt is going to be there for good, or just a few days/weeks. so the more dirt we move, to more fun we'll have later!

My main goal is to move all this dirt into the woods in massive piles (I want to build some like 4foot plus sized tables back there) so as long as we get dirt where we need it in the woods, then we're good..

Pete (the one in SC), you know where I was planning on building DJ's, but if you need some reminders, I'll show you again, but this is defently a job for a wheel barrel. anyways..

anyone interested? If anyone wants to met up for a ride, I'll show you where the trails are so you can park behind my house and go move dirt.. anyways.. but I wouldn't mind having a few folks out on one afternoon and move as much dirt as we can, and maybe even build a jump and get alittle ridding in.. lets not forget the pump track I need to finish up by the stepdown and the butter drop.

boomhower

Chimp
Mar 17, 2008
Goose Creek
anybody up for riding this weekend? there is a lot that can/needs to be done out at marrington. BUILD BIGGER JUMPS for one!!! we supposedly have access to all the dirt we want, lets get it.

BD-DV07

Monkey
Nov 1, 2007
Blacksburg, VA
anybody up for riding this weekend? there is a lot that can/needs to be done out at marrington. BUILD BIGGER JUMPS for one!!! we supposedly have access to all the dirt we want, lets get it.
Have a met you before? Broady is that you? I'll shot you a PM.. I need to call the land manager to make sure all is good for building again this year.. anyways, depending on if he has time or not, Don drops off dirt at the Freeride park (formaly known as the BMX area) with a front loader. The thing is that usally he will only drop off dirt when hes at work during the week.

Murda

Chimp
Aug 21, 2008
Charleston, SC
where do you live in charleston?? i live downtown and me and my roommate are looking for somewhere to ride and someone to ride with...