Quantcast

Dirt Jumps in Kent?

oxygen_77

Monkey
Sep 20, 2003
Kent, WA
Find a patch of dirt in Kent (not to difficult); perform a bunnyhop; viola' you've got dirt-jumps in Kent... That's the only ones I know of... unless you find a way to come SCREAMING into Earthworks park and hit the big mounds. Those could make for some nice jumps. ;)

stinky6

Monkey
Dec 24, 2004
Monroe
I've heard of some jumps in Kent, but from what I heard they are insanly big and require a lot of skill to pump them right to get the speed.

stinky6

Monkey
Dec 24, 2004
Monroe
I don't know where they are, but I heard there was a 40 footer. Apperently bigger than Monroe, which most people consider pretty big.

britinmtb

Chimp
Apr 7, 2005
kent
the place is really cool but you can only ride 20 inch there. and yes you do have to be invited to the NWC sorry i know it sucks. it is a lot bigger than 420 ryan. and the lips shoot you alot higher to. but no there are no other trails really though. there are a few in some backyards but thoughs are invites only too....
cheers

May 9, 2003
KENT'S EAST HILL
oxygen_77 said:
Find a patch of dirt in Kent (not to difficult); perform a bunnyhop; viola' you've got dirt-jumps in Kent... That's the only ones I know of... unless you find a way to come SCREAMING into Earthworks park and hit the big mounds. Those could make for some nice jumps. ;)
we used to do that when they first built earthworks.

they have/had a trail that went from skate king to the bottom of earthworks that we used to hit on our bmx bikes.

they are building a new bike/skate park at 240th & 116th.

NWC TACOMA1 in the house!

trailhacker

Turbo Monkey
Jan 6, 2003
In the hills around Seattle
scbiker06 said:
yea they aren't in kent they r in a secret place.. u have to be invited or know someone to ride there
What? Where are the anti-secret people!!!!
It seemed to ruffles some peoples feathers when we said some trails are meant to be secret but no one has a problem with jumps being secret...

ryan/kona29

Monkey
Dec 2, 2005
bonney lake washington
any body got any pics of those DJ's? you can send me a pms if you don't want any one to see them. don't worry i will look at them and then delete them! oh and i won't go there if i am not invited either.

Aug 24, 2005
the trails r in fedral way and they r really big and u will get beat up and chased out if u r on mtb and if u arent invited so the guy thats owns?builds em is gj and hes on a movie called building the undeground which hasthose trails in it.

AZRacerX

Monkey
Mar 4, 2003
Kent, WA
santacruzdher21 said:
the trails r in fedral way and they r really big and u will get beat up and chased out if u r on mtb and if u arent invited so the guy thats owns?builds em is gj and hes on a movie called building the undeground which hasthose trails in it.
Cool, I love getting beat up. I'm there! ;)

scbiker06

Chimp
Sep 6, 2005
Washington
santacruzdher21 said:
yea that's right but dont say anything.. they are secret...

May 9, 2003
KENT'S EAST HILL
AZRacerX said:
Yeah that's right I heard about that. When's it supposed to be finished?

go to the city of kent web page.

building the underground is about the NWC.
i dont know what year but i believe it's new.

my friend saw it saturday and said it was badazz

idenitiknown

Chimp
Sep 7, 2008
canterbury kent uk
There are a few around hidden away in woods round kent uk. pm me for details. o yer and u wont get beaten up for riding these ones lol. thay range from 5 to 35ft

Last edited:

coiler7

Monkey
May 30, 2005
Kent, WA
"Arbor 360", been open for well over 6 mos. its layout is very tight on the flats; not much space around all the features. So, if you want to bmx, go early Saturday or Sunday mornings before 11 & there'll be hardly any others there. Vert is great there, big flowy 9-10' bowls. The Super Full-pipe is 20' diameter, too. BANG YOUR HEAD!
-mw

PS: anyone interested in rebuilding the Worm's old jump lines, maybe extending them further DH???
:lighten:

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
How about Renton? Close enough? There is a smaller jump line down the riders left side of the Tapeworm area...

Where? I grew up there, only know about Dash Point...