Quantcast

Dirt Jumps In The Pullman/moscow Area?

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
yo dirtjumps are in moscow over by the A&W. For better directions, and a local to ride with hook up with allsk8sno on Ridemonkey. He was out digging at the trails last weekend, so theres probably fresh lines to hit too!

and the dudes down at paradise creek bicycles know where to go too.

Radarr

Turbo Monkey
Feb 25, 2004
Montana
Tim - hit me up with a phone call (check PMs) if you want to go out there today. I'm itching to get on my bike.

T

Gex

Turbo Monkey
Oct 29, 2004
Seattle
Im gonna try and make it next wednesday I messed my ankle a few weeks ago and havnt been on the bike

Radarr

Turbo Monkey
Feb 25, 2004
Montana
Gex said:
Im gonna try and make it next wednesday I messed my ankle a few weeks ago and havnt been on the bike
I saw you riding your bike the other day in front of AXO. I tried to run you down on my motorcycle, but I couldn't get my bike started quick enough.

You pledged, didn't you?

Gex

Turbo Monkey
Oct 29, 2004
Seattle
i dont think it was me, might have been a couple guys in my house. They use it frequently lol... But i should be there on wednesday just put some deemax's and a sherman on the .243 its looking pretty good.

I found the jumps on accident..and wow...it's been WAY to long since ive tried to ride, other point A to B. Man, my flow is so off. I stuck to the first two weaner jumps and still sucked at those :dead: :dead:

Meh, i always liked filming and building as much as actually riding

allsk8sno

Turbo Monkey
Jun 6, 2002
Bellingham, WA
check pics from yesterday in the dj forum
we are gonna try and get out there again next weekend if they are still around
the set has so much flow its awesome(pm emails and i can send you video that is a couple megs)