Quantcast

Dirt jumps??? Where Are they???

azonic-Ds1

Chimp
Jan 21, 2006
Well i just moved to littleton, and i have a azonic ds-1 and a specealized p-1 and i love to go dirt jumping but i dont know where any are at. If anyone know of any dirt jump that are close to the littleton area then please leave dome directions where i can find them.

Thanks so Much

Azonic-Ds1

Beast

Turbo Monkey
May 23, 2002
Where the riding is good

Spectrum90

Chimp
Jan 12, 2006
Dude, where are exacly the jumps in silverthorne. They look so sick. I move frome poland about half year ago and i didn't know about them :)

O. Also there are jumps in sunset park (near my school :D), on 8th and miller, also on mississipii and kipling (also i live near them), and jumps behing mojo wheels.

Bikerpunk241

Monkey
Sep 28, 2001
On Wildernest, I heard that as long as there weren't new jumps/lines developing, there isn't a problem. Man, I need to get back up there, been like 2 years since I went last......:help:

DHDUDE

Chimp
Mar 31, 2005
Wildernest is shut down. Rangers are ticketing. I heard Keystone has some good dirt jumps at the base. Go there.

cookinchris

Chimp
Sep 19, 2004
high
part of learning how to jump is figuring out where these places are, if you`re a true rider log out and go explore, you don`t progress looking at the computer all day. BITCHES

dexter

Turbo Monkey
Sep 23, 2001
Boise, Idaho
sunset, you roll there and you might get shanked. place is sketchy. jumps are either in great condition or suck balls.

Beast

Turbo Monkey
May 23, 2002
Where the riding is good
Beast said:
Lake arbor is your best bet - take wadsworth north past 80th ave, hang a right on pomona ave (has a sign with "lake arbor" on it). Drive down that road for about 1/4 mile - jumps are on your right in the middle of a big field. Have fun and don't jump when they're wet!

http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?searchtype=address&country=US&addtohistory=&searchtab=home&formtype=address&popflag=0&latitude=&longitude=&name=&phone=&cat=&address=quay+dr+and+pomona+dr&city=arvada&state=co&zipcode=

Link to a bunch of pics from Arbor:

http://www.ridemonkey.com/forums/showthread.php?t=143740

Lux Interior

Monkey
Jun 18, 2005
Lake Arbor and those jumps in Longmont behind Celestial Seasonings are pretty sweet and look like full on BMX rhythems, how is the vibe between 20's and 26er's? do people get along for the most part?

c2001

Paparazzi
Aug 10, 2001
where everyone is
DHCorky said:
Wildernest is done, They fine riders $100-$200 for every jump you are seen hitting.
if you case do they give you a discount? what if you completely slam? is it free? how 'bout a rad trick? $500???

ahahahah

there are some sweet jumps tucked away by eben g. fine park in boulder, but i didn't tell anyone. just look, you'll find 'em

ride_fast

Monkey
Jul 10, 2005
boulder, co
©2001 said:
there are some sweet jumps tucked away by eben g. fine park in boulder, but i didn't tell anyone. just look, you'll find 'em

seriously? i ride through there all the time and ive never seen them. are the twards the mountains or what?