Quantcast

dirt jumps....

Veeco

Chimp
Nov 18, 2001
Northwest USA
some local bmx'ers toldme about these jumps...took my ds bike out for a little session....these guys rule...just thought i'd share
sorry no picts of me but here are some locals kids

Attachments

spag52

Chimp
Sep 7, 2001
MA
Sweet!!! thanks for sharing the pics. i've seen many bmx'ers who don't wear lids but hey they have skills:rolleyes:

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Nice pics. :D Thanks for using the BMX/DJ forum as it was intended to be used, btw.

NJPhil

Chimp
Dec 3, 2001
New Jersey
Originally posted by Toshi
Nice pics. :D Thanks for using the BMX/DJ forum as it was intended to be used, btw.
Notice that he posted some sick pics and it took a day for anyone to notice :confused: . I think everyone relies on the DH forum.

Oh yeah great pics Veeco :D .

Veeco

Chimp
Nov 18, 2001
Northwest USA
it's always nice to hear form fellow :monkey:'s
after a post....just seems that it dosen't happen all that often.
again thanks
i'll post some more pix soon

RayBan

Chimp
Jan 16, 2002
Illinois
VEEERRRRYYYY cool pics. Those kids pu me in awe. I don't know if its because I'm a bit older but when we DJed we did not have jumps that BIG and the air we got wasnt that HIGH!

Bear

Chimp
nice quality, cool tricks! clean!

just when i get all giddy at myself for doing a table top or a no foot, these bmxers come along and pull superman's, 360's, nac nac, etc... definately a humbling experience! ;o)

ridetoofast

scarred, broken and drunk
Mar 31, 2002
crashing at a trail near you...
any folks out there using a DH rig to jump? I bought a DHi about 2 months ago and have started doing doubles for the first time. it seemed like a handfull at first but now that i am used to it i cleared a 6 pack plus 2 today 3 or 4 times!! it seems so easy now, i can't believe i had a hang up on these things for such a long time. course i don't see myself doing any of that sick shiznit the bmxrs are doing. hell ill be stoked to just learn a table top!!
keep the rubba side down!!

axel

Monkey
Nov 16, 2001
conway, ma
Originally posted by Veeco

in southern oregon....come on out.
hehe...yea, just a bit too far, but im gunna do a roadtrip around the US and maybe canada in like two years i think...so maybe then;)