Quantcast

DIRT magazine with another Superco exclusive

tmx

aka chromegoddess
Mar 16, 2003
Portland
Dirt Magazine visited Utah this summer spending two full days on the Silencer. You can read all about it in issue #92.

Last edited:

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
I want my subscription to run as fast as last year. What is the reason it's not as fast as last year?

UiUiUiUi

Turbo Monkey
Feb 2, 2003
Berlin, Germany
hey, sorry i couldn't make things work last week. juggling familial / work obligations left me with no opportunity for escape. cool seeing monkeys in the flesh, though. assume you had a good time in whizzler.
it's all good, i understand :)
next time
it's only 18 hours on planes to get back there :eek: :rofl:

liked vancouver a lot and absolutely love whistler will be back next year and will add a trip to utah to hopefully visit Terry, Doc, Chris and Lance...

MDJ

Monkey
Dec 15, 2005
San Jose, CA
Maybe it's just me but it seems like Dirt spends a lot of time reviewing obscure frames and prototypes that very few people ride (if ever) and less time reviewing bikes people actually ride. When is the last time they reviewed a demo or V10 - the two winningest (?) bikes this year.

It also seems like a Superco is featured every other issue.

Delimeat

Monkey
Feb 3, 2009
Canada
Maybe it's just me but it seems like Dirt spends a lot of time reviewing obscure frames and prototypes that very few people ride (if ever) and less time reviewing bikes people actually ride. When is the last time they reviewed a demo or V10 - the two winningest (?) bikes this year.

It also seems like a Superco is featured every other issue.

I don't want to read about things I have a chance of getting...... That is boring!

spocomptonrider

sportin' the CROCS
Nov 30, 2007
spokanistan
^ agreed, but that is sort of the point, they review the stuff you or I will almost never have a chance to breath on let alone touch nuts to.

iRider

Turbo Monkey
Apr 5, 2008
^ agreed, but that is sort of the point, they review the stuff you or I will almost never have a chance to breath on let alone touch nuts to.
What good is a review if a tester is not open minded enough to see that not all riders out there like the same geometry/bike setup/ride the same tracks as him? :think: ;)

spocomptonrider

sportin' the CROCS
Nov 30, 2007
spokanistan
What good is a review if a tester is not open minded enough to see that not all riders out there like the same geometry/bike setup/ride the same tracks as him? :think: ;)
In that regard it would be nearly impossible to give an honest review, all bikes work on some tracks and the geometry would work for certain riders, or the company wouldn't have wasted the time and money to build it in the first place (usually; there will always be obscure bikes that work practically no where). This thread is getting entirely too off topic, the Superco looks sweet I think almost anyone on here would be happy to pilot one.

ianjenn

Turbo Monkey
Sep 12, 2006
SLO
In that regard it would be nearly impossible to give an honest review, all bikes work on some tracks and the geometry would work for certain riders, or the company wouldn't have wasted the time and money to build it in the first place (usually; there will always be obscure bikes that work practically no where). This thread is getting entirely too off topic, the Superco looks sweet I think almost anyone on here would be happy to pilot one.
Correct, that bike seems awesome!