Quantcast

Dirt

duck

Monkey
Apr 8, 2007
Cranbrook BC
I didn't really like NFS pro street. The graphics are great, but the drifting mode sucks.

It's also "real life" racing, instead of streets.

Carbon was allright, but I still prefer Most Wanted.

Do they make Dirt for PS2, everytime I look it's just for 360.

cannondalejunky

ease dropper
Jun 19, 2005
Arkansas
I didn't really like NFS pro street. The graphics are great, but the drifting mode sucks.

It's also "real life" racing, instead of streets.

Carbon was allright, but I still prefer Most Wanted.

Do they make Dirt for PS2, everytime I look it's just for 360.
just ps3, 360, and pc

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
I guess I need to get Dirt after all.

Isn't that the latest Colin McRae renamed? I always loved his games.

blue

boob hater
Jan 24, 2004
california
How realistic is it compared the to last CM game? I had it for the PC and loved it (I believe it was CMR 2005). Quite realistic...I was hoping DiRT offered the same.

ÆX

Turbo Monkey
Sep 8, 2001
amarillo
How realistic is it compared the to last CM game? I had it for the PC and loved it (I believe it was CMR 2005). Quite realistic...I was hoping DiRT offered the same.
its no Richard burns rally but does have a lot of car tuning and some
good realistic damage. like you hit a bush or road signs and it doesn't total you car. hit some stairs @ 140k and that happens. sucks b/c i was up 3 secs at the split in pro mode.

its way better than any CR games.

blue

boob hater
Jan 24, 2004
california
its no Richard burns rally but does have a lot of car tuning and some
good realistic damage. like you hit a bush or road signs and it doesn't total you car. hit some stairs @ 140k and that happens. sucks b/c i was up 3 secs at the split in pro mode.

its way better than any CR games.
I downloaded RBR.

I'm kind of torn. I dig the uber-realism, but without blowing a big chunk of change on "proper" equipment (wheel, pedals), the game is quite hard. I still kill in rookie mode, but on/off throttle, brakes, and steering is no bueno. I find myself using the handbrake a lot more than I should...