Quantcast

Dirtiest old fart on the boards.

Who's the dirtiest old fart here?

• Total voters
J

JRB

I'm 34 in November, numbnuts. Where the hell is JBP on this list??? Is he too old for it??? :D

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Barbarosa used to truly creep me out with his e-stalking of mud hunnies. It seems once he found a real girl he stopped visiting the :monkey:. It seems if he was actually trying to find the ladies around here, tragically creepy.

laura

DH_Laura
Jul 16, 2002
Glitter Gulch
Westy said:
Barbarosa used to truly creep me out with his e-stalking of mud hunnies. It seems once he found a real girl he stopped visiting the :monkey:. It seems if he was actually trying to find the ladies around here, tragically creepy.
he was creepy online. we met in person and he was really cool.

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
Westy said:
Was he hitting on you too? :monkey:

This poll belongs to Old_dude even though he fell off the face of the e-earth.

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
loco said:
I'm 34 in November, numbnuts. Where the hell is JBP on this list??? Is he too old for it??? :D
Where am I on there? I'm older than you, squirt.

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
narlus said:
i voted for DHG, as she's always getting drunk in vegas. and that can never lead to wholesome, christian activities.
That's a good point. I'm not as dirty as I thought.

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
I would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone who has voted for me (I know who you are)...your overwhelming response was truly unexpected...it is so flattering for my peers to select me for such a prestigious award...I....I really don't know what to say...sniff...I just hope the statue is of a nude man with a tight ass!