Quantcast

Dirtjumping/ other Norcal fun?

Li'l Dave

Monkey
Jan 10, 2002
San Jose, CA
Anyone going to be around next week(August 21-25) to show a socaler any jumps or DH trails? I want to hit shells if it isn't too beat up this time of year, and I'm not sure if Calabazas is gone for sure but I always liked that place. Other suggestions welcome too, I need to hit some more trails before I start school in a few weeks. Thanks.

Dave

Li'l Dave

Monkey
Jan 10, 2002
San Jose, CA
Awesome, anyone down to ride either thursday or friday of this week (24th or 25th)? Also, how do you get there from SB, the last time I was there I came from the north and got lost getting back here :) ?

Prettym1k3

Turbo Monkey
Aug 21, 2006
In your pants
Any chance you a got a truck? I've got a 1/2 day of work on Friday, and can show you a local trail... hardly any climbing. Not exactly what I'd call "downhill", but definitely a fun XC trail. I ride it on my 43lb. Horsey.

Let me know... this trail requires shuttling... or a 1.5 hour ride to the top...

Oh yeah... I'm 40 minutes south of Frisco, right near San Jose.

ito

Mr. Schwinn Effing Armstrong
Oct 3, 2003
Avoiding the nine to five
Cali is gone until October or November. I haven't been to Shells, but if you want some good trails to ride I'd be happy to lead you around the Demo Forest on Thursday (my day off). It involves some pedalling as the road is washed out, but worthwhile all the same if you are okay with earning the ride.

If you have the ability to shuttle I know of a few spots that are good to hit. I don't have a dh bike, but I can point you in the right direction.

The Ito