Quantcast

Dirty bird race pictures

DHracer1067

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2003
somewhere really ****ty
I quit riding for a little while after the rain on saturday and got a bunch of shots. If you don't see yourself post up your number and I'll check if I got you.

Also I was #104, white sunday, red/white shorts and black tld jersey

some of these are a repost from what I put in the hawksnest thread but i didn't want to clutter the info thread up with picture posts.

heres me if any of you photogs out there see a pic you got of me

DHracer1067

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2003
somewhere really ****ty
any of 133 or 217?
ha you asked right as i posted one of 133. I'll check for 217 later. I have a few more of 133 from that jump section. I don't seem to have many pictures of the 200 series numbers though so I might not have any of 217

edit: looks like i don't have any of 217. unless rider 217 didn't have his plate on during practice. I have a bunch of pictures without any plates on the bike.

Last edited:

uzziman

Chimp
Apr 14, 2009
Charlotte
ha you asked right as i posted one of 133. I'll check for 217 later. I have a few more of 133 from that jump section. I don't seem to have many pictures of the 200 series numbers though so I might not have any of 217

edit: looks like i don't have any of 217. unless rider 217 didn't have his plate on during practice. I have a bunch of pictures without any plates on the bike.
its all good man. no worries

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
This root made me take an retarded to awesome line in the doubles. I went left to right on the first double out into the bushes around the 2nd set (making some dude squeel) then back down and right to way far left on the last double. :rofl:

Last edited:

jekyll991

Monkey
Nov 30, 2009
Belfry, KY
Any of 204?

My girlfriend took a few pictures from the balcony, I'll look for the plates posted and if anyone else posts their's, a lot are from the side so I'll upload them later.

EDIT: here are some

and one of me looking like a huge dork with my MX gear on, I really need some actual armor.

Last edited:

mtbman1127

Monkey
Mar 10, 2008
Raleigh, NC
Anyone know of any videos from the race. i know i saw a few people filming...in fact i crashed right in front of one of them on friday, lol

DHracer1067

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2003
somewhere really ****ty
eh its not too hard at 5fps. I have 3-4 of pretty much everyone through that little woods/drop section. im just too lazy to resize that many shots especially if they were slightly blurred or out of focus.