Quantcast

***Discotheque GMT***

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
:wavingkitty.gif:

did 30 minutes in the massage chair and 30 minutes in the hot tub post-ride. and it was satisfactory.

going to wake up a bit early tomorrow and pick up Japanese baked goods so as to bring them up to the mountains on Monday. (they're closed Mondays.)

HardtailHack

used an iron once
Jan 20, 2009
Fuuuuucccckkkkkkk Sunday.
Bike ride then decided on a trip to the shit hole known as Sydney, for Vivid festival.
It was like The Walking Dead on cocaine.
Kebab and Ritalin for dinner.

Last edited:

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
Attn @Nick

Lunch in the old, old country.

1000006773.jpg

And wow, Krakow is positively jumping compared to Gdansk. Our apartment is one door away from the American consulate. I think that makes me Jason Bourne.

Last edited:

gonefirefightin

free wieners
Slept so good, slow start just chillin today. Really am enjoying this CanAm maverick R, I never would have thought you could make a SXS do a wheel stand.

@gonefirefightin would you buy a Husqvarna 225rj trimmer for $60 if it's in really good condition? The orange plastic is still orange, even.
Go for it, even if it needs a carb rebuild it’s in the money

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Morning. Survived Alex's 12th birthday party sleepover (there were 8, 12 year old girls here). Then spent the night in the trampoline with her last night since it rained during her party and they couldn't. It started raining a little before 5am so we came back inside and I've been up and doing laundry since. Should make for a long day :)

Toshi

Oct 23, 2001
that is a pretty sweet cloud, to be fair

I mowed, since it's gonna be another stormy afternoon per the forecast. going to ride to pick up library books in a bit after logging some moonlighting, and I think I'll even take the acoustic belt drive bike to mix it up.

Toshi

Oct 23, 2001

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
Slept so good, slow start just chillin today. Really am enjoying this CanAm maverick R, I never would have thought you could make a SXS do a wheel stand.
My buddy is Dustin Battle Axe's race mechanic over at S3 Racing in Louisiana. He's been having fun wrenching on those things.

Knocked off Apocolypse Now yesterdat and trying to get through the Deer Hunter today.

Fuckin eh all these actors were young when these movies were made.

gonefirefightin

free wieners
Any moment at this point, I have dubbed it “Bozo, the Canadian clown car” and will treat it as such.

My buddy is Dustin Battle Axe's race mechanic over at S3 Racing in Louisiana. He's been having fun wrenching on those things.
I ordered $400 worth of parts that will put it up to 400 horsepower, it’s nutty already but will never turn down more skinny pedal.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
chillin around the house. planning a snowshoe trip later this summer. working on other summer scheduling, such as trip to maine late june/early july...trying to work around 14yo's just released football practice schedule and 18yo's pre-orientation college and work schedule. gonna make gazpacho and a chocolate souffle later...a winning combo!

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
I used to go to the beach and take acid and sleep in the sand. Now I reserve the best bed and breakfast.
Are you a Greg Brown fan?
(listen to the lyrics)

Great fucking song

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Who is in Philly these days? We are coming to town June 20th for Gymnastics Nationals with the girls. Might have a little time to grab a beverage on Friday the 21st or maybe Saturday night. I don't think we will have bikes for this one, but it would be fun to meet up with some monkeys.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Crazy lightning display outside right now to the west.

Heading directly at our house :panic:

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Felt like I was riding with cheat codes today

Despite my better judgement I gave a tube to an e biker with a flat and zero tools/spares. Will try to rinse away the resulting self loathing with a few beers.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Felt like I was riding with cheat codes today

Despite my better judgement I gave a tube to an e biker with a flat and zero tools/spares. Will try to rinse away the resulting self loathing with a few beers.
3647779.jpg