Quantcast

Kntr

Turbo Monkey
Jan 25, 2003
Montana
I will never order from this guy after reading this. Id rather pay more and not get excuses.

Go-Ride is my LBS.

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
Har,har.....
I really dont think DC is bad in the same way as beyondbikes was but clearly something is up with the guy. He left me hanging twice with raffle product that he offered and then was evasive about what had happened.
Anyway, any minute crabjoe will be along to defend him like always.......:rolleyes:
Was definitely shady to screw the raffle that way...and then delete the thread.

limitedslip

Monkey
Jul 11, 2007
When did that happen? In the future if an anonymous seller does something shady like that, it'd be good to let people know, or prevent him from starting anymore threads at least.

limitedslip

Monkey
Jul 11, 2007
i know right. its like he's purposely trying to rip people off :rolleyes:
Intentions are pretty much irrelevant. On another forum I frequent, a guy raised over 10k for his fiancée's chemotherapy. All the medical records and identities were verified. Then the guy gambled all the money away (also verified). Since that incident they ban anyone who even hints at begging for money.

IH8Rice

I'm Mr. Negative! I Fail!
Aug 2, 2008
Im over here now
Since that incident they ban anyone who even hints at begging for money.
is not like discounted cycle is begging for you to buy sh!t from them....i guess if you call advertising on RM begging, then youd be right.

im not defending the guy/company, but i dont think he's as big of a scumbag as the person you described who gambled all that money away (may he rot in hell).

Apr 24, 2010
On my laptop
All orders have been shipped with tracking information.
if you bought something from me please log into paypal to see the tracking numbers
i think paypal sent emails to all who ordered from me as well

please give a day or so for the us postal service to show the tracking numbers are in route.

once again i am most sorry for all delays and problems i have had recently

everything was sent us priority mail

zdubyadubya

Turbo Monkey
Apr 13, 2008
Ellicott City, MD
I think what the complainers are forgetting is that I think this is a one (or a couple of people) person show. With a bunch of advertising on RM and some killer deals they prob had some teething issues when demand exceeded their expectations. Then combine that with a family emergency and pow! you have a riot on your hands with people begging for your blood....

I almost want to buy something from them now because it shows that there is a human on the other end who can be spoken to and dealt with in an adult manner.

Props to DC for getting back to the forum with results!

limitedslip

Monkey
Jul 11, 2007
Definitely good to hear, and I hope your relative is alright. Where do I find the tracking number in paypal?

illnotsick

Monkey
Jun 3, 2009
Got it now, thanks
Really? You make a thread calling this guy out, calling him a scammer and ****ting all over his image on this site, and you have nothing else to say?

I think you should make an "I owe discounted cycling an apology because I'm an impatient asshole" thread.

Really? You make a thread calling this guy out, calling him a scammer and ****ting all over his image on this site, and you have nothing else to say?

I think you should make an "I owe discounted cycling an apology because I'm an impatient asshole" thread.

I disagree, lets recap events shall we?

Limited slip orders seatpost.
After nothing for 2 weeks he mentions that in a post on the 4th of jan.
Over the course of time after 12-4, DC's website goes down for a bit, phones calls are re-routed to a weird # so people who ordered naturally get a little nervous.
And, he stops posting which is unusual for him as of late.
Does this behavious not seem a little fishy for a retail business?

Finally, 3 days short of a month DC post up that evertyhing is hunky-dory and you are giving limitedslip sh!t for calling him out??
Ya know i really want to support the little guy trying to make it but he does have to deliver on time9(or at least communicate why not) and not string me along.

illnotsick

Monkey
Jun 3, 2009
3 days short of a month? he ordered it on 11/21, he sent tracking #'s on 12/15. The 21st was a sunday, in fact it was the sunday before thanksgiving. Not many people work the week of thanksgiving, especially if they own their own business.
He has been on here communicating and giving explanations the whole time.
"Fishy for a retail business" The dude is posting sick deals on an internet forum, fishy for sure but I would hardly call that a retail business.

Regardless, limited slip tried to punk him and DC is coming through. That deserves an apology from anyone less than an asshole.

limitedslip

Monkey
Jul 11, 2007

All I did was tell the truth. If the truth trashes his image and his reputation, that's his problem. I didn't even start this thread. What exactly should I apologize for? For speaking up when someone asked if anything shady was going on with DC?

illnotsick,
Why would he post a thread advertising the products if he couldn't ship them till 3 weeks later?

Last edited:

demo 9

Turbo Monkey
Jan 31, 2007
north jersey
Its not DCs fault, Brad from nemesis runs the shipping department(which is also why the parts are so cheap, they are all stolen from RM members)

*not true*

dropmachine

Turbo Monkey
Sep 7, 2001
Your face.
At the end of the day, everybody got thier stuff, everybody that ordered stuff paid way, WAY less than normal, but it took longer than expected.

Case closed, end drama. :D

limitedslip

Monkey
Jul 11, 2007
All I have so far is a tracking number that doesn't work (yet). I've been lied to, ignored, dicked around for weeks. To save what, 20-25 bucks? If it was a part I needed for a race I'd be livid. As it is I'm just annoyed at having to deal with this crap.

Owennn

Monkey
Mar 10, 2009
All orders have been shipped with tracking information.
if you bought something from me please log into paypal to see the tracking numbers
i think paypal sent emails to all who ordered from me as well

please give a day or so for the us postal service to show the tracking numbers are in route.

once again i am most sorry for all delays and problems i have had recently

everything was sent us priority mail
I still do not have a tracking number or item that I paid for nearly 6 weeks ago.

I ordered on the 5th november. I asked for a tracking number in my initial conversation with you as well.

For comparisons sake a workmate ordered an item from Florida on the 26th of november and it arrived 15th december.

Apr 24, 2010
On my laptop
I still do not have a tracking number or item that I paid for nearly 6 weeks ago.

I ordered on the 5th november. I asked for a tracking number in my initial conversation with you as well.

For comparisons sake a workmate ordered an item from Florida on the 26th of november and it arrived 15th december.
pm sent