Quantcast

discussion of the "post your Picture thread:

Joe Pozer

Mullet Head
Aug 22, 2001
Redwood City
amydalayna said:
he didn't have goggles on and the bottom of his glasses dug into his cheek when he crashed. a crash like that makes you rethink wearing sunglasses over goggles.
That's one of the reasons I started wearing goggles instead of glasses, plus the fact that the dust would get under my contacts and bug me the rest of the day. Although I did have a crash a couple of years at N* in which the goggles dug into my face and gave me a pretty good gash, nothing like your friends injury though.

amydalayna

Turbo Monkey
Aug 16, 2005
south lake tahoe, ca
Joe Pozer said:
OUCH! That sucks...I never had the guts to hit that last drop on boondocks for that exact reason, I could just see myself nose diving and eating ****. In fact, that happened to me a couple of times this year off the middle drop. Luckily its soft dirt around the landing so no blood was drawn.
from what i hear, the last drop is easier than the middle drop... it just takes more guts. but that's from what i hear. i am a wuss and go around both drops.
but here's a good picture of mr. amydalayna going off the drop

Slugman

Frankenbike
Apr 29, 2004
Miami, FL
amydalayna said:
from what i hear, the last drop is easier than the middle drop... it just takes more guts. but that's from what i hear. i am a wuss and go around both drops.
but here's a good picture of mr. amydalayna going off the drop

Paging -BB-, -BB- to the white courtesy phone... :D