Quantcast

DisneyWorld...

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
Wifey is doing continuing ed all week at the Hotel right at Disney, so i have the 7 year old demon for the week. We are going to hit a different park every other day, and just chill on the off days by the pool. I dunno if Ben is gonna dig the rides or not, as he sometimes gets motion sickness. We will see!

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Wifey is doing continuing ed all week at the Hotel right at Disney, so i have the 7 year old demon for the week. We are going to hit a different park every other day, and just chill on the off days by the pool. I dunno if Ben is gonna dig the rides or not, as he sometimes gets motion sickness. We will see!
You should let the wife go... take the 7yo skiing at JH every day.

Quo Fan

don't make me kick your ass
I've been to FL twice, (once even to Orlando) and haven't been to Disney. Take the kiddo to Gatorland instead. Can be done in 1 day, and WAY cheaper than a day at Disney. We stayed across the lake from Wet and Wild water park. Looked like fun. Have dinner one night at BJ's Restaurant & Brewhouse. Get the sampler of beers.

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
We are here. Wifey has a 40 hour continuing Ed conference that just happened to be at Disney, so as long as she had a room for the week, we came along. This place is kind of. Trip. Very, very Vegas-like...(the new Vegas, I guess)

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
Take some bath salts and eat some poor fuckers face off.
Embrace the real florida.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
I took Maddie and Brandon to Disneyland when she was 5 and he was 18 (did 3 days Dland, 1 day Cali Adventure, should have done 2/2). It worked out nice because Bman and I could hit all the big stuff. I told Maddie we will hit Disney World soon, like the next year or so.

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
Well THAT was an expensive week! Lots of lines, but we had fun. My kid is a roller coaster junkie now. And I had what was likely the best steak (NY Strip) of my life...on the Disney property. The restaurants there are off the hoof (some of them). That really surprised me, I had assumed it would all be dreck.

Last edited: