Quantcast

Disposal video cameras are here!

COmtbiker12

Turbo Monkey
Dec 17, 2003
Colorado Springs
I heard about these on NPR yesterday and they said that the company loses so much money when its sold they have to sell them atleast 2 times to even turn a profit. :p They also said despite it being able to take up to 20minutes of video that you can only playback and watch the last thing you recorded. :confused:

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
Why do I have visions of dirty old men planting these in Victoria's Secret dressing rooms and such?

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
llkoolkeg said:
Which is it- a confession or a premonition?
Well, it's a premonition right now, but unfortunately, in the vision it's me that's planting the devices... So maybe it's a little of both :o:

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
merrrrjig said:
Its $30 + $13 to get the dvd. What a rip! You can now buy video cameras for like $100
Meh, it's not so bad if you only need 'em once in a while, plus, you get a DVD rather than a video tape of some kind, or digital video that requires conversion and burning. If you have a particular occasion, such as a graduation, then a $30 video camera is indeed much cheaper, since you don't have to pay $100 for a video camera, plus recording media.

One could say the same thing about disposable film cameras - a rip off, considering a camera of better quality could be had at Wal-Mart for less than $50. They serve their purpose, though.

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
cool, it sounds like something you wont mind bring to the trails with you. Now I can prove to my friends that i launched of of that 1' drop!!!!!!