Quantcast

Dissorder 5 Premiere(sp?)?

MUTOLI

Air Monkey
Mar 14, 2004
PNW
Captain Crunch said:
Just off the phone with Ken from Full Throttle Cafe, how's this sound?

$1.25 Drafts, $2.00 Well Drinks All Night!!
Wahoo! this will be a cheap night after all! :blah:

TWISTED

Turbo Monkey
Apr 2, 2004
Hillsboro
You guys still haven't seen that movie yet? Portland's premier was Sunday. I sat in the front row, two feet from the table where they were handing out the free Fat Tire Ale from the many many kegs. Only problem is I can't remember any of the movie, or how I got home. :confused: :D
I did have a great time though. :dancing:

until the next morning at work. :nope: :dead:

TWISTED said:
You guys still haven't seen that movie yet? Portland's premier was Sunday. I sat in the front row, two feet from the table where they were handing out the free Fat Tire Ale from the many many kegs. Only problem is I can't remember any of the movie, or how I got home. :confused: :D
I did have a great time though. :dancing:

until the next morning at work. :nope: :dead:
Twisted, Do you frequent ktmtalk.com? I used to speak with a twisted on there all the time last summer.

Langer

Monkey
Mar 27, 2004
Hiding
RAFFLE UPDATE!!!!!!

Captain Crunch will be raffling off his collectible David Lee Roth Lycra Pants before the movie. It took alot of persuasion to get Captain to part with these, but he really wants people to walk away with RADICAL SCHWAG!!!! It doesnt get any better than this folks. Get there early for your raffle tickets.

Fast&Smooth

Monkey
Jun 24, 2002
Bothell, WA
i hope it doesnt fill up too quickly like last time. that place was pretty packed, hard to find a seat...and somethin tells me this one may be more popular?

DBR X6 RIDER

Turbo Monkey
The pants...they'll be washed??? :eviltongu

Go fast, Cory...GO FAST!!!

By the way, it looks like Pip, Charles and I will be there.:thumb:
Say "hi" to us or we'll hire hackers to give your PCs malicious viruses.;)

Wow, that was a big turnout for sure! A very good RM representation as well. No viruses will be issued...especially since I scored a 40% off anything in the Azonic catalog.

Oh yeah, Disorderly Conduct was pretty frickin' sick as well!!

Langer

Monkey
Mar 27, 2004
Hiding
Too bad the place sold out!! I went to the Spot Tavern and got drunk with a bunch of mullets instead. Seriously, I have never seen that many mullets at the Spot on a Friday night. You guys missed out. :D Steve, your a dead man walking! :devil: I really wanted the pants. :nuts:

Langer said:
Too bad the place sold out!! I went to the Spot Tavern and got drunk with a bunch of mullets instead. Seriously, I have never seen that many mullets at the Spot on a Friday night. You guys missed out. :D Steve, your a dead man walking! :devil: I really wanted the pants. :nuts:
Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat! Noooooooooooooooooooooowoaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!
-Lil 9finga

But seriously, that sucks!

Langer

Monkey
Mar 27, 2004
Hiding
NineFingers said:
Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat! Noooooooooooooooooooooowoaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!
-Lil 9finga

But seriously, that sucks!
hey, Mullets bring mullet chicks and that rulzzzzzzzzzz@!!!! Rulz with a zzzz. Boyeeeee

May 9, 2003
Burien at Crappiss' House
Chris, I'm really sorry you and Kim and your homie didn't make it in! I'm not sorry we sold out however, that was awesome! I can't believe we actually had to turn people away. I guess we'll have to find somewhere with even more space for next time! That, or get a lot more chairs up in that joint. Huge thanks go out to everyone who came tonight, it really was great to have such an awesome turnout, killer crowd of cool people, it was a Who's Who of the local Freeride and DH world, I tell ya! Good times. Thanks again for the support everyone, and plan on more great events like this from GHY and friends! Remember, be at The Gathering, January 21 and 22, 2005.......

It's late, more tomorrow.....

Langer

Monkey
Mar 27, 2004
Hiding
Steve I aint mad at ya, the movie preimere's are fun and people are realizing it. I tried to get out of work early and it just didnt work out.... I hope you guys can deal with this issue in the future. :) I still saw 10 plus quality mullets so the night was not a total loss.