Quantcast

Distracted Riding Pics =)

Mutt

Monkey
Jun 14, 2003
Lost on Long Island
Nice! The crew has been saying that its a blast over your way this year. I have to get there. Dave just had his boy, hopefully he'll throw tabes like his pop. And I've seen more of Terra online than at the trails! Is that the new step up in the third pic?

Dirty Maestro

Monkey
Jul 11, 2008
Thanks Fellas =)
You guys are more than welcome to swing by whenever. I'll post up some more pics soon....

Yea thats the step up redone for this year....The kicker is the same, just cleaned up but the landing was completely built up.

FBM is actually swinging by to shred today!....Check their blog...

don

Turbo Monkey
Nov 8, 2001
Rumson, NJ
Thanks Fellas =)
You guys are more than welcome to swing by whenever. I'll post up some more pics soon....

Yea thats the step up redone for this year....The kicker is the same, just cleaned up but the landing was completely built up.

FBM is actually swinging by to shred today!....Check their blog...
Thanks for the invite and the same with you all - if you are ever on the Jersey Shore let us know. Ride trails then ride waves (although I guess you guys can do that in LI too)

Heard about the FBM trip - thought they might stop in at one of our places but not sure. Would love to see what goes down with those guys. I'm sure they'll be stoked at the Boons