Quantcast

disturbing things people say

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
Whatever. Women shouldnt even get child support. They should quit sleeping around so much.

fluff

Monkey Turbo
Sep 8, 2001
Feeling the lag
BurlyShirley said:
Whatever. Women shouldnt even get child support. They should quit sleeping around so much.
I do hope that any woman unlucky enough to sleep with you uses some form of birth control.

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
fluff said:
I do hope that any woman unlucky enough to sleep with you uses some form of birth control.
If I had a kid, you think I'd be sick enough to let some woman raise it?

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
Chunky Munkey said:
Leaving the door open posting your picture up on a mountain bike website so someone can retouch you kissing CARROT TOP... PRICELESS! :rofl:

Sorry dude, I couldn't help myself.
Just poking a little fun.
Was missing on this page...

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
fluff said:
No, I'm pretty sure you're dumb enough to think you could do a better job than anyone else alive.
Smarter than paying some chick to do a halfassed job and spend my money on cigarettes, tv dinners and slutty clothes to go clubbing in.

fluff

Monkey Turbo
Sep 8, 2001
Feeling the lag
BurlyShirley said:
Smarter than paying some chick to do a halfassed job and spend my money on cigarettes, tv dinners and slutty clothes to go clubbing in.
But dumb enough to bang her up in the first place...?

J

JRB

I just noticed the Carrot Top tat. Priceless.

I am pretty sure I don't know the circumstance, so I will keep my mouth shut. I'll just not that it was tough on my mom raising my brother and myself, child support and a job.

trailhacker

Turbo Monkey
Jan 6, 2003
In the hills around Seattle
LordOpie said:
What part of "spousal support" confused you?

fvcking liberals.
Whats liberal about it? Is she not at home making a man some meals, taking a job that some man should really have?
She gets child support to support her child(ren?). She doesn't have to spend all the money she makes from her job on that, so she has some free cash to spend?
LordOpie said:
her: we're ordering lunch, want something?
me: thanks, brought lunch, can't really afford to eat out.
her: yeah, I wouldn't have money to eat out either if it wasn't for... child support.
Was her reply in a diabolical, scheming manner, or in a "we finally tracked him down so now not only can I buy little Timmy some new clothes instead of shopping at Value Village and taking hand-outs but I can actually enjoy going out for a meal every now and again" way?
Maybe there is something else your not mentioning like she is a money-grubbing whore that took some moron to the cleaners? From this little snippet I could take it to be that the deadbeat that calls himself a "father" is actually doing the right thing and paying his fair share of the support?
So she drives an SUV? Is it a KIA spectra or is it an Escalade? Even if it is an Escalade so what? If her job allows her to buy and drive an SUV that shouldn't disturb you so much. If the father paying child support enables her to go out to luch instead of bologne on wonder bread then whats the problem?
So if she makes enough to buy an SUV then the father/ex-husband shouldn't have to pay child/spousal support?
Are her kids eating bolgne for lunch while shes going out to Ruth Chris' to lunch everyday?
Maybe it was my white trash upbringing, but I've seen a lot more deadbeat dads/absentee fathers then I've seen women taking advantage of the system.

How much more money does she make than you?