Quantcast

diversity: do the white thing

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
whoosh!

no, it's another installment of "see what happens when you make race a primary filter for your world view?"

iow, i'm sure there's very little - if anything - wrong w/ msnbc's hiring/firing/retention/promotion process, but since some knucklehead seems to think color should trump merit, you have this silliness

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
Tamron Hall is a so/so tv anchor. The few times she hosted Countdown, she did a mediocre job.

Frankly, MSNBC doesn't have a good minority host, for whatever that is worth.

At least Fox has Geraldo.

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
as either subs or just reporters, faux also has julie banderas, linda chavez, wendell goler, lauren green [smokin hawtt], marc lamont hill, michelle malkin, star parker, uma pemmaraju, jesse lee peterson, juan williams, larry elder

oh & krauthammer teh cripple, gutfeld teh bi-curious, o'reilly the mick, & palin the spaz

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
Please do not imply that anyone at Faux, especially michelle malkin, is a "reporter". Every time you do Edward R Murrow sheds a tear while rolling in his grave.

kthxbai.

I :rofl:'d at the white women tag. Love that movie.

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
Please do not imply that anyone at Faux, especially michelle malkin, is a "reporter".
mm is one of the subs i was referring to - in no way to i regard her as anything more than a blogger w/ a face for radio
Every time you do Edward R Murrow sheds a tear while rolling in his grave.
and keith gets another degree from a cornell affiliate

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
mm is one of the subs i was referring to - in no way to i regard her as anything more than a blogger w/ a face for radioand keith gets another degree from a cornell affiliate
Oh, don't get me wrong, Olbermann, Maddow, and most of the others over @ MSNBC aren't reporters either. However, I would hazard the guess that the average MSNBC viewer knows the difference.

*EDIT!
Dude, So i actually just got around to following the link. Newsbusters? Really??? Holy Jeebus. Your on the slippery slope towards getting your "news" from WorldNetDaily. I would be remiss if I did not say I'm concerned for your mental health. :tinfoil: :D

Last edited: