Quantcast

DJ Building with a tractor

jhusktrials

Monkey
Dec 29, 2001
Denver
Still not completely built. I need to pick up some small parts that I thought I had. I will let you know when it hits the dirt. If it is like the older DMR frame I will love it.

Thanks again for the great deal

jhusktrials

Monkey
Dec 29, 2001
Denver
COmtbiker12 said:
What's your point danny? I'm a much better rider now.
Do you dirt jump on a full rigid? Or a hardtail? Either way you need to get out there because I ride a DMR trailstar with a rigid fork. Although it is obvious (see above thread) I have not ridden the DMR yet. But I had an Iron Horse Sinister with that same set-up.

JHusk

COmtbiker12

Turbo Monkey
Dec 17, 2003
Colorado Springs
jhusktrials said:
Do you dirt jump on a full rigid? Or a hardtail? Either way you need to get out there because I ride a DMR trailstar with a rigid fork. Although it is obvious (see above thread) I have not ridden the DMR yet. But I had an Iron Horse Sinister with that same set-up.

JHusk
Yup. I dj on a fully rigid Titan. :)

DanD15

Chimp
Jan 18, 2004
Colorado Springs
COmtbiker12 said:
It was a sarcastic excuse due to the smiley following it.
A.) there was, and still is, no smiley, might want to edit that before anyone notices, and
B.) just making sure the rest of the world knows you were equally afraid of jumping with suspension, be a shame to let you fool everyone.

dream4est

Monkey
Jan 28, 2003
DanD15 said:
A.) there was, and still is, no smiley, might want to edit that before anyone notices, and
B.) just making sure the rest of the world knows you were equally afraid of jumping with suspension, be a shame to let you fool everyone.
i saw the smiley. tony is a nice kid. he never fronts on the internet. i mean jeez he post pixs of himself crashing cause hes happy he got published somewhere. you however are acting like an asshole. chill out and stop derailing this thread.

DanD15

Chimp
Jan 18, 2004
Colorado Springs
dream4est said:
i saw the smiley. tony is a nice kid. he never fronts on the internet. i mean jeez he post pixs of himself crashing cause hes happy he got published somewhere. you however are acting like an asshole. chill out and stop derailing this thread.
Sorry, didn't want to bring all the e-body guards into it...
Oh ya, and for the record...if you knew me at all (as Tony does, I ride with him pretty often) you would understand that I'm poking fun...

COmtbiker12

Turbo Monkey
Dec 17, 2003
Colorado Springs
DanD15 said:

Does it matter danny? lol. I've rarely ridden with you since you went up to csu which was about a year ago?

You sound more serious without smilies Danny. Learn to use forums correctly. :think: ;)

DanD15

Chimp
Jan 18, 2004
Colorado Springs
COmtbiker12 said:
Does it matter danny? lol. I've rarely ridden with you since you went up to csu which was about a year ago?

You sound more serious without smilies Danny. Learn to use forums correctly. :think: ;)
Not really...just bored and felt like making fun at other people expense

and oh ya, I am the anti smiley, they shall feel my wrath, the smily rapture is coming!

dream4est

Monkey
Jan 28, 2003
DanD15 said:
Not really...just bored and felt like making fun at other people expense

and oh ya, I am the anti smiley, they shall feel my wrath, the smily rapture is coming!
well would you like it if we made fun of you? you called out tony in a public forum about his skills and then backpedalled and said its all in jest. you why i like big tony? hes up front and honest on the web and shows a lot of class. like hes 16 going on 30. you however act like your 20 going on 10.
now let the thread go back to updates about big tabletop jhusk info and such. start your own if you need to continue this.

DanD15

Chimp
Jan 18, 2004
Colorado Springs
dream4est said:
well would you like it if we made fun of you? you called out tony in a public forum about his skills and then backpedalled and said its all in jest. you why i like big tony? hes up front and honest on the web and shows a lot of class. like hes 16 going on 30. you however act like your 20 going on 10.
now let the thread go back to updates about big tabletop jhusk info and such. start your own if you need to continue this.
Hey Man, I'm sorry there was this disagreement, and sorry for derailling the thread. I talked to Tony about this, everything is cool, seriously was joking and he understands that, I'm sorry that you didn't and got offended on his behalf. Jhusk, I'd love to see some pictures of your place once it's up and running.

COmtbiker12

Turbo Monkey
Dec 17, 2003
Colorado Springs
DanD15 said:
Hey Man, I'm sorry there was this disagreement, and sorry for derailling the thread. I talked to Tony about this, everything is cool, seriously was joking and he understands that, I'm sorry that you didn't and got offended on his behalf. Jhusk, I'd love to see some pictures of your place once it's up and running.
It's all good Danny, but until I knew you were joking I figured you were being an ass, not really being mean just pestering me or something. :p

Anyways...

jhusktrials

Monkey
Dec 29, 2001
Denver
Alright ladies kiss and make up:0.

I want to buy a digi camera but I really need wheels for my DMR. So no pics for now... hopefully if someone comes out with a camera we can get a bunch of pics posted.

The step up is looking great, me and 'alonedrinkin' were shaping it last weekend. We tried to hit it but it is just too hard on a bmx without any roll in. The tower has now become the priority.

I would like to go out this weekend if anyone is interested.

J

jhusktrials

Monkey
Dec 29, 2001
Denver
I am going to build the tower in the next few weeks. Than we can really start riding. And the tractor will be back soon. I will keep you all posted.