Quantcast

DJ in on a Ds1

Karpieldisco

Chimp
Mar 24, 2002
Abingdon, MD
Well I have finally done it.. I honestly thought i was superman the other day. I was with a bud on mine jumping a a local pit known as 7 courts. The jumps ar made for 20" and not for my ds1 but with a little bit of practice and some luck i figured out to hit a 20 kicker lip with out killing myself. So i though i ws bad. Hit one, then two , then three, Well we have all the sections of the set beatne so I decided to hit them in session. First time. Smooth a little short but not problem. A littel more speed next time.. Well I hit one smooth to perfection hit the transition and over number two. But WAIT!!! I am too highh.. i am way too high.. I just passed the landing and i am still in the air. way in the air. Ended up I can down very hard and very fast// No injuries other than a bruised pride and a skinned up leg. Anyway the jump is about5 feet high about 8-12 long with a fall away landing. I ended up clearing the fing by 12 feet when it was all said and done. And let me tell you falling from 15 in the air is not a fun experience. So to all of you tht are just learnign as i am. When you think you have it- try one more time before you try to go big..

A little side note. i went back an hit it all again the second time.. and then hit the next 6 pack too.. So the day was very successful, but a little scary too..