Quantcast

dj tires

HBIK3R

Chimp
Oct 17, 2007
Southern california
im looking into buying some new tires for my p.2 and im not sure which ones to get. i want the tires to be pretty light. i have looked at the maxxis holly rollers and that is about it. do you guys have any suggestions???

manhattanprjkt83

Rusty Trombone
Jul 10, 2003
Nilbog
i really like the new Atomlab Comp III clone, i have one as my front tire and it is pretty perfect...

I think that tire paired up with an arrow launch in the rear would be smokin

Feb 25, 2005
seattle, wa
I agree with the guy with the cool avatar above. Call me old school but I think Comp III's are the best tire in the history of tiredom and now that Atomlab is making a 26" version...what more do you need?

dexter

Turbo Monkey
Sep 23, 2001
Boise, Idaho
schwabble(sp) table tops or larsen tt/high roller semi slick or bling bling combo. i love the table tops these days

sittingduck

Turbo Monkey
Jun 22, 2007
Oregon
Schwalbe Table Top's are my next tire. Pretty light(claimed weight is 550g I think)
Universal cycles lists them at that weight, but the Schwalbe site says otherwise.... They are still pretty light compared to some though. I'm not sure they are worth double the price of a K-Rad though...

v-digit

Turbo Monkey
Apr 3, 2006
Brooklyn, NY
Schwalbe Table Top's are my next tire. Pretty light(claimed weight is 550g I think)
they're gonna be your next tire huh?
they've been my next tire for past few months - i mean my next tire in my head because i cant find them in real life anywhere.

let me know when/where if you do find them....

manhattanprjkt83

Rusty Trombone
Jul 10, 2003
Nilbog
I agree with the guy with the cool avatar above. Call me old school but I think Comp III's are the best tire in the history of tiredom and now that Atomlab is making a 26" version...what more do you need?
yeah i really felt like i was pushing them to some of the outer limits in rays this weekend in the one s berm section, and they didnt mind...i was very impressed w/ thier 'non dirt' performance in the front...i run a smooth rear though...